9 Sherlock Street, Ormeau Hills, QLD, 4208
Ormeau Hills Best 3 Bedroom House
This beautifully detailed home must be on your inspection list to fully understand how exceptional the property really is. Great location and beautifully finished inside and out, this unexpected gem in Ormeau Hills will exceed all your expectations.
From the moment you step through the entry, your eyes will feast upon the level of detail provided in this home. This home is just perfect for the family that is looking to move straight in with nothing more to do, inside or out.
Without a doubt, the focal point in this home is the kitchen, dining and lounge area which leads out onto your private and very large undercover alfresco area. This stellar home delivers the perfect combination of a flowing, functional layout with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area complimented by a large separate media room.
The stylish ultra-modern kitchen features a 900mm free-standing stainless-steel combo gas cooktop and electric oven, with a plumbed fridge space, dishwasher and walk-in pantry. For ease of entertaining, the kitchen is perfectly positioned to serve both the dining room as well as the outdoor entertaining area.
Step into the master bedroom and you will enjoy a generous sized room that features an extra-large ensuite with a bath, vanity, shower and separate toilet. The adjacent large walk-in robe will store all your clothes and accessories with ease.
This home also includes a large, carpeted media room which offers family members a place to relax and kick back. The media room could also be converted to make this a four-bedroom house if desired.
The bedrooms are generous in size with large built-in mirrored robes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom is well-placed to cater to these bedrooms with a bath, vanity, and shower, with the added convenience of a separate toilet.
Ready for some outdoor entertaining, then 9 Sherlock Street has got this covered for you. On offer, is a great undercover alfresco area, large and private enough to relax in and enjoy with family and friends.
This easy flow home is a perfect combination of functional tiles in the main living areas while the bedrooms and media room enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot.
This exceptional home is situated on a 410m2 lot, just a short stroll to the local parks and walking tracks and delivers a stunning 215m2 of living including 41m2 of external living.
- 215m2 of living positioned on 410m2 of fully fenced land
- Large master bedroom with ensuite featuring bath, vanity, shower plus a separate toilet and large walk-in robe
- Large kitchen, dining and lounge area plus a separate media or lounge area
- Galley style kitchen with stylish stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances including 900mm freestanding combo cooker, plumbed fridge space, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
- High ceilings throughout
- Three split system air-conditioning units in the master bedroom, media room and lounge/dining area
- Tiled floors in living area with carpet to bedrooms and media room
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms plus lounge and outdoor alfresco area
- Central main bathroom plus separate toilet
- Security screens throughout
- Roller blinds and/or drapes for privacy
- Remote double lock-up garage with direct access to the dwelling and sliding door access to rear courtyard
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards and large linen storage cupboard
- Low-maintenance property
- The secluded outdoor entertaining area under the roof
- Fully fenced property
- 4.4 km to Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 5.6 km to Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 4.5 km to Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 4.1 km to Toogoolawa School (Special Non-Government School)
- 4.7 km to Mother Teresa Primary School
- 5.5 km to LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 3.5 km to Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 2.8 km to M1 North on-ramp
- 3.4 km to M1 South on-ramp
- 5.0 km to Ormeau Train Station
- 7.0 km to Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Hills Real Estate Specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.