8 Mullins Street, Ormeau Hills, QLD, 4208
STUNNING ORMEAU HILLS ENTERTAINER
This home absolutely explodes with WOW factor from the very moment you pull up in front of 8 Mullins Street, Ormeau Hills. 8 Mullins Street, Ormeau Hills offers a massive 310m2 of family-oriented living space which includes a massive entertaining area, swimming pool, private rear courtyard with stunning views over Ormeau Hills and the ability to park at least 6 vehicles at this property. This great family home will be highly sought after for the family seeking a versatile entertainer as their next home. The multiple living areas within this stunning home offer plenty of space for everyone to enjoy their activities separately or come together without feeling over-crowded.
The kitchen delivers a well thought out layout and features stone benchtops, ceran cooktop and wall oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and plumbed fridge space. Conveniently, the kitchen is nestled between the dining and living rooms and overlooks the undercover alfresco area and pool beyond.
Stepping outdoors, the undercover alfresco patio area is perfectly suited for family dining and entertaining where you can relax and take in the stunning views of Ormeau Hills and the mountains beyond. To entertain your guests and family a crystal blue pool awaits your pleasure. With lifestyle living in mind, the rear garden is low maintenance and fully fenced.
In total this home delivers four bedrooms. The master suite features a large walk-in robe plus an ensuite with a vanity, shower and separate toilet. For cooling comfort, air conditioning and a ceiling fan are included. The remaining bedrooms all feature built-in robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The media room on the lower level features an adjoining bathroom which could easily be converted a fifth bedroom if required to provide a guest room or single level living for an elderly family member.
This easy flow home is a great example of well thought out, low maintenance living and includes tiles in the downstairs living areas apart from the hardwood timber flooring in the lounge area, whilst the bedrooms and rumpus room enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot. The family bathroom includes a bath, shower, and vanity with the convenience of a separate toilet. A large walk-through laundry connects directly to the exterior and the laundry also features a toilet.
For the children or fur babies in your family, there is plenty of room for them to romp and play safely in the secure back yard of this property and tucked around the side of the property is a substantial powered shed with enough room to undertake all your projects. Adjacent is a 9,600 litre water tank suitable for watering the low maintenance gardens. The remote controlled, double lock-up garage completes the amenities on offer at this property plus it has the added convenience of walk through access to the dwelling.
Apart from the garage the massive forecourt allows the parking of at least another 4 vehicles and to the side of the property there is ample room for off-street parking of a caravan, boat or trailer.
8 Mullins Street, Ormeau Hills is waiting for you to move in, nothing to do but enjoy the lifestyle opportunities on offer.
- 4 bedrooms, 5 living areas and 3 bathrooms
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with separate toilet
- Central kitchen with 600mm ceran cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, plumbed fridge space and pantry
- Lounge, dining, living areas with rumpus room upstairs
- Separate media room which offers alternative dual living opportunity with adjoining bathroom facilities
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with direct external access
- Split air conditioning system to lounge, living rooms and all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to living and rumpus rooms plus all bedrooms
- Window furnishings throughout
- Feature double entry doors
- Fire place
- Security screens installed
- Tiles to kitchen, living, dining and media room with carpet to upstairs bedrooms and hardwood flooring in lounge room
- Large undercover alfresco area with stenciled finish and outdoor TV point offering panoramic views over Ormeau Hills
- Tinted front windows
- Security system installed
- 50,000 litre pebblecrete pool
- Fully fenced property
- Low maintenance property
- 6+ car parking on site including area to suit off-street parking of caravan, boat or trailer
- 6 x 3 metre powered shed with roller door and pedestrian entry
- 9,600 litre water tank
- 26 solar panels 5KW
- 4.5km – Ormeau State School (Primary within catchment)
- 5.2km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 4.1km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 4.7km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 5.6km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 4.3km – Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School
- 2.8km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 3.1km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 2.1km – M1 North on ramp
- 3.2km – M1 South on ramp
- 5.1km – Ormeau Train Station
- 7.0km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Hills Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.