6 Ravensthorpe Street, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
This beautifully presented 4-bedroom is located on one of the most sought-after streets in Jacobs Ridge estate, Ormeau. Set on a 525m2 lot, this property delivers multiple lifestyle opportunities throughout the 231m2 of living which includes 169m2 of stylish and modern internal living, plus a large under roof alfresco area at the rear of the property. Two separate living areas are available to give all the family members space in which to spread out. Alternatively, if you work from home the lounge becomes the perfect place to set up your office as utilised by the current owners.
Situated in the growth corridor of the Northern Gold Coast, with easy access to the M1 north and southbound this home offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity in the sought-after location of Ormeau. Ravensthorpe Street is ideally placed so that you can walk to the local schools and shops and where parks are plentiful. In fact, you are only a short walk to an enclosed dog park which is directly opposite.
From the front door to the back fence this property is immaculately presented and puts easy maintenance living to the forefront. The main living areas of the home feature timber loose lay flooring, whilst the bedrooms and the lounge area are carpeted for comfort. Freshly painted and featuring some tasteful upgrades this home is ready for you to move into with nothing more to do. The modern and streamlined kitchen is centrally located to the meals and family area and also overlooks the outdoor entertaining area, and when you want to kick back and relax this is just the place to unwind. Private, secluded and presented like a vacation holiday home, this area is sure to become an instant winner with your family and friends.
The large master bedroom is located at the entry and is complimented by a walk-in robe and ensuite and is finished with a ceiling fan for cooling comfort.
The remaining 3 bedrooms are large enough to accommodate queen or king size beds and include built-in robes. The main bathroom in this home enjoys the added feature of a separate toilet and is conveniently located close to the remaining bedrooms as well as the living area.
Being fully fenced, your children have a safe and enclosed area in which to play that can easily be observed from the kitchen and living areas. If your family includes one or more fur babies, there is room for them as well with enough rear lawn for them to romp and roll on. Another unique feature of 6 Ravensthorpe is the ability to safely secure a jet-ski, trailer or small boat within the property, subject to altering the side gate.
- 231m2 of living positioned on 525m2 of fully fenced land
- 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, built-in robes in the remainder
- Two living areas
- Large open kitchen with stainless-steel appliances including 900mm free standing combo cooker
- Air-conditioned living and lounge areas
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, lounge and living area plus alfresco area
- Bathrooms feature stone bench tops
- Security screens to entry door and all windows
- Timber venetians and drapes in all habitable rooms
- Internal storage cupboards
- Walk through access from garage
- Separate laundry with side access
- Low-maintenance property
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining area under roof
- 6.6kw solar panels
- Double automatic lock up garage with epoxy finish
- Water tank
- Side access suitable for a jet-ski, boat or trailer
- 5.9 km to Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 2.0 km to Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 3.4 km to Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.0 km to Toogoolawa School (Special Non-Government School)
- 1.2 km to Mother Teresa Primary School
- 7.1 km to LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 1.9 km to Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 2.5 km to M1 North on ramp
- 5.3 km to M1 South on ramp
- 6.3 km to Ormeau Train Station
- 8.3 km to Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate Specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.