6 Brightstar Street, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
DELIGHTFUL 3-BEDROOM HOME WITH AMAZING OFF-ROAD STORAGE FOR CARAVANS AND BOATS
This picture-perfect 3-bedroom home in Ormeau awaits your inspection! This near new home includes many additional features added by the current owners to make this the perfect low-maintenance base for those wanting to keep their caravan and boat nearby. If these are the features you have been looking for, then this is a home you must inspect. This clever design delivers 130m2 of modern and functional internal living plus 94m2 of external living on a level 413m2 lot.
The heart of this home is the central living space which incorporates the galley style kitchen, dining, and family area. The kitchen is modern, streamlined and features stone benchtops, a pantry, and stainless-steel electric appliances plus an under-sink water filtration system.
From the open plan living area, you can step out onto the under roof alfresco dining area which is simply perfect for outdoor living and entertaining. This relaxing space features an informal fire pit area which surely will become the gathering place for you, your friends and your family.
The master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite. The master bedroom is air-conditioned and also features a ceiling fan offering year-round comfort. All bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot as well as built-in robes and ceiling fans.
This home also includes a main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity plus there is the added convenience and privacy of a separate toilet. Adjacent is a large linen/storage cupboard well placed for convenient access. All windows and doors throughout this property are fitted with security screens.
The rear garden is fully fenced and is the perfect outdoor space for children to play, or for your pets to romp around in. This delightful property is complete with an extensive low-maintenance paved service courtyard at the rear, external lighting, irrigation systems and a garden shed.
A double lock-up garage completes the package with remote-controlled entry, and rear access plus plenty of space for storage. Within the property boundary and adjacent to the garage is a massive off-road storage location suitable for a caravan and boat in tandem configuration. Two inground security anchor points are included for added security.
6 Brightstar Street, Ormeau is situated in a neighbour and kid-friendly location, offering private low-maintenance lifestyle choices for the discerning buyer.
- 3 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom plus separate toilet
- Central galley style kitchen with stone benchtops and electric stainless-steel appliances plus under sink water filtration unit
- Vertical blinds throughout
- Security screens to windows and doors with an installed security system
- Air conditioning to living and main bedroom plus ceiling fans throughout
- Undercover patio for outdoor entertaining plus adjacent fire pit
- 6.5kw solar panels
- Remote DLUG with walk-through access to the home plus rear sliding door
- Electric storage hot water
- Fully fenced & pet friendly
- Low maintenance property with an irrigation system throughout
- Garden shed
- Off-road storage for caravan and boat etc with inground security anchor points
- 6.9km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 450m – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 4.6km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 5.2km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 3.8km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 2.8km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 4.8km – M1 North on-ramp
- 4.5km – M1 South on-ramp
- 7.5km – Ormeau Train Station
- 9.4km – Bunnings Pimpama
- 14.4km – Jacobs Well Boat Ramp
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.