6 Bloomfield Ct, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
BEAUTIFUL METRICON DESIGNED FAMILY HOME
We invite you to inspect this beautiful single-level family home situated in Jacobs Ridge estate. Situated in the sought-after location of Bloomfield Court, this beautiful home sets the standard for modern and relaxed family living.
6 Bloomfield Court, Ormeau offers 270m2 of living space which includes 30m2 of alfresco living set on a 602m2 lot. This stand-out home will be highly sought after in this preferred Ormeau location.
From the front door to the undercover alfresco area at the rear, you soon realise this contemporary home is very special indeed. With high ceilings and three separate living areas plus a beautiful outdoor area, this home offers every member of the family a place to spread out and enjoy this home to the fullest.
The stunning kitchen is a central focus in this home and takes centre stage at the heart of the home. The kitchen sits adjacent to the dining, family and living areas and conveniently overlooks the outdoor entertaining area. The modern and spacious kitchen will be a delight to work in as it boasts 40mm stone benchtops, a 900mm stainless steel freestanding combo, breakfast bar, large pantry, plumbed fridge space and black feature sink.
In total this home delivers four generous bedrooms or three bedrooms and a study. The master suite is a beautiful retreat just perfect for you to relax in and enjoy. The bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and includes a pleasant seating nook.
The bedroom situated adjacent to the outdoor entertaining area features beautiful French doors which open out onto the patio. This bedroom includes ample built-in storage and access to the main bathroom making it a semi-ensuite bedroom. The main bathroom is centrally located and features a shower, vanity and bath, with a separate toilet for added convenience.
The living areas of this home offer multiple areas for relaxation. If you are seeking some quiet reflection, the French double doors of the living room open out onto the side garden which includes a relaxing water feature to contemplate. A fully retractable flyscreen has been fitted to this doorway allowing the doors to be left open. While at the rear of the home, the family room with its bi-fold stacker doors integrates seamlessly with the outdoor living space and the garden beyond allowing entertaining and family gatherings to spread easily between these spaces.
The laundry includes built-in storage plus a broom cupboard and convenient side access to the clothesline. A large linen cupboard sits adjacent to the laundry.
Low maintenance living in this home is assured with tiles throughout the living areas while the bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet under foot. Roller blinds, drapes and timber shutters are installed throughout, and with ducted air throughout your family will enjoy year-round comfort in this beautiful home. However, if you prefer, split air-conditioning systems remain in the master bedroom and the family room for your use.
The remote-controlled DLUG offers direct walk-through access to the house plus walk-through access to the rear garden. Externally, the gardens are well-established and offer a low-maintenance space for your children or your fur babies to play around in.
This delightful family home is situated on a 602m2 lot and is located close to nearby parks and the walking paths this part of Ormeau is renowned for.
- 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms plus study, 3 living areas and 2 bathrooms (one of which is a two-way bathroom)
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring a vanity, shower and toilet
- Large kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, breakfast bar, large pantry, 900mm freestanding stainless-steel gas and electric combo
- Separate living, dining and family room areas
- Separate laundry featuring storage and side access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout plus 2 additional split systems in master bedroom and family room
- High ceilings throughout
- Window coverings to most windows/doors
- Linen cupboard
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access to the dwelling
- Undercover alfresco area featuring bi-fold doors and ceiling fan
- Fully fenced yard with gated entry either side of the property
- Water tank
- Low maintenance property
- 6.4km - Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 2.4km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 3.9km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.8km - Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 3.3km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 2.4km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 3.0km – M1 North on ramp
- 5.7km – M1 South on ramp
- 7.0km – Ormeau Train Station
- 9.2km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.