58 Barrenjoey Drive, Ormeau Hills, QLD, 4208
EXCLUSIVE ORMEAU HILLS ACREAGE RETREAT
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST AN HOUR TO VIEW!
What a spectacular property this is! We invite you to inspect this beautiful property set on Ormeau acreage and the uniqueness of this property must be seen to be appreciated. The 3-bedroom home is surrounded by beautiful gardens and beyond the extensively re-vegetated grounds feature many rare native species making it a natural haven for butterflies and birds.
58 Barrenjoey Drive, Ormeau Hills offers the opportunity to secure 4.31 hectares of Ormeau Hills acreage.
As you enter this property the beautiful canopy of lush, green trees wraps around you and transports you to another place. The seclusion of this property is an absolute attraction with the house nestled well away from Barrenjoey Drive. Stepping into the home you can appreciate the secluded views from almost every room in the house. The large central kitchen features granite benchtops, breakfast bar, soft close cabinetry, 900mm freestanding gas & electric combo cooker, pantry with feature pull out shelving and a dishwasher.
The wow factor kicks in again when you take in the vista from the living and meals area. This area opens out onto the wrap-around veranda and large undercover alfresco area via the beautiful silky oak folding doors. Imagine entertaining in this delightful space which will comfortably accommodate large numbers when you get together with family and friends. This stylish kitchen conveniently overlooks the meals and family room areas as well as the swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area. Still wanting more? Just a few steps away is the beautiful inground pebble-crete pool with adjacent Bali style thatched pavilion.
In total this home delivers three generous bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a large walk-in robe plus ensuite with adjacent separate toilet. The ensuite shower includes a glass tile feature wall, bathing the ensuite in lovely, natural filtered light. All the bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet under foot, while the remainder of the home enjoys easy care tiling. The living area features a wood-burning fire, and year-round comfort is ensured via the air conditioning units in the living area, study and the ceiling fans throughout.
The large main bathroom is centrally located and features a shower, bath, with a separate toilet for added convenience.
Adjacent to the house is a large shed which can easily accommodate 2 cars as well as a tractor. Beyond lies the herb and vegetable garden which features raised garden beds, irrigation and an adjacent potting shed/chook house. The property also features established and fruit-bearing citrus trees, mango, macadamia, avocado, paw paw, pineapples and blueberries. Extensive irrigation lines make easy work of watering around the property.
The natural beauty of this property has been enhanced by the extensive re-vegetation of the property by the current owners to bring it to a ‘dry rainforest’ state and includes a significant number of threatened species. The property is currently recognised as a Land for Wildlife property. Also adjoining the residence are spectacular gardens which feature a large selection of native and exotic species with spectacular bursts of colour dotted throughout these gardens.
This beautiful feature-packed property is available for your immediate inspection.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living and meals area featuring wood burning heater and silky oak folding timber doors to veranda/patio area
- Master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite featuring separate toilet
- Wrap around veranda with impressive patio area
- Large inground pool with adjoining Bali style thatched pavilion
- Central kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar, pantry with pull-out shelving, soft close cabinets, 900mm free standing gas & electric combo and dishwasher
- Carpet flooring to bedrooms while the main traffic areas featuring easy maintenance floor tiles
- Large laundry with built-in cupboards and external access
- Split air conditioning units to living area and study with ceiling fans throughout
- Window coverings throughout
- Security screens to windows
- Large shed with built-in storage and drive through access for tractor etc.
- 45,000L and 2 x 12,000L water tanks and 2,000L house tank
- Bitumen driveway with concrete kerb plus 5 carparks adjacent to house
- Underground power from Barrenjoey Drive
- Established vegetable garden with raised garden beds and shed/chicken house
- Extensively re-vegetated property
- 7.1km – Ormeau State School (Primary within catchment)
- 9.2km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 8.1km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 7.0km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 6.8km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 7.2km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 6.5km – M1 North on ramp
- 6.0km – M1 South on ramp
- 7.7km – Ormeau Train Station
- 9.5km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Hills Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.