52/4 Koala Town Rd, Upper Coomera, QLD, 4209
CENTRAL UPPER COOMERA TOWNHOUSE
This lovely townhouse is situated at 52/4 Koala Town Drive in Upper Coomera. This delightful 3-bedroom townhouse has additional features that make this property a very attractive property to purchase. Being on a corner block, you'll appreciate having only one neighbor and this townhouse also features direct access to the swimming pool area from your rear courtyard, plus the outstanding complement of approved car parking spaces which allow you to park 4 vehicles (one garaged and two external) at the property plus room at the side for a camper trailer or boat.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus an additional downstairs toilet get you set for practical family living in this ideal location. This delightful home offers 200m2 of living plus a very secluded courtyard area which will be the focus of your family living and entertaining. A property like this won't last long before it is snapped up, either to become your new home or as a great investment property.
This property is situated in a stylish complex and is close to shopping, schools and the M1. This property offers you the advantages of carefree low maintenance living within a secure townhouse complex.
The lower level offers an easy flow layout with an open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen features a 600mm wall mount oven with separate grill, ceramic (typo was here) cooktop, dishwasher and pantry. For year-round comfort the living area is air conditioned and master bedroom with great flow through upstairs. The combination of tiled floors and timber look flooring provides a low-maintenance solution.
In total 3 bedrooms are offered. The master bedroom features a large triple mirrored built-in robe plus an ensuite featuring a shower, vanity and toilet. The master bedroom also features a split air-conditioning unit. The remaining bedrooms also enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot and all feature built-in robes. The main bathroom offers a bath, shower and vanity with the convenience of a separate toilet, plus an additional toilet is located downstairs adjacent next to laundry/study nook.
The single remote lock-up garage allows direct walk-through access into the property plus the large separate laundry includes a study nook and direct external access to the rear courtyard and clothesline. One very unique feature of this property is the ability to park two vehicles in front of the dwelling which has body corporate approval, plus there is still room at the side of the property to park a boat or camper. Not many townhouse complexes offer this feature.
The rear courtyard well laid out oasis and a fabulous space to enjoy outdoor dining and entertaining your family and friends. The property is fully fenced and is definitely focused on low-maintenance living. Pets are welcome upon application to the body corporate. Positioned as an end unit this home has privacy and is very peaceful and quiet.
This fantastic townhouse enjoys a great location in Upper Coomera and is within close proximity to Westfield shopping centre, tafe, local shops and a great selection of schools and is close to the M1 for easy commuting. Complex backs onto the river for easy fishing and boat ramp access.
The weekly body corporate levies are approximately $94 per week and an indicative rental on this property would be $580 to $600 per week.
If you are looking for a new home or an investment property, make it a point to inspect this great property before it is snapped up.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 3 toilets
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite bathroom, updated tapwear
- Updated Central kitchen with waterfall benchtop, 4 person comfortable breakfast bar, wall mount oven, separate grill, cooktop, dishwasher and pantry
- Fully ducted internal vacuum cleaner.
- Open plan kitchen, spacious living and dining area
- Separate laundry with study nook and access to exterior
- Air conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
- Carpet to bedrooms and easy-care tiles or timber-look flooring elsewhere
- Privacy/block out roller throughout, night and day blinds plus feature drapes in selected locations
- Ceiling fans to two bedrooms and living area and great through breezes with large drop windows in living
- Large fully fenced rear courtyard for entertaining with direct access to swimming pool area and garden shed
- Solar hot water storage with booster
- Single remote garage with 2 approved car parking spaces in front of the dwelling
- Additional side storage area to suit park camper trailer, boat, jet ski etc.
- Low maintenance property with rosemary herb bush out front and beautiful smell of jasmine wall out back.
- Swimming pool includes separate outside toilet
- Low weekly body corporate levies of approx. $94 per week, includes common area garden and gutter maintenance, building insurance, pest control, onsite manager for assistance.
- Ample visitor parking within secure complex with security gate/intercom access and security cameras within complex
- 1.5km – Saint Stephens College
- 3.4km – Coomera Anglican College
- 3.0km – Upper Coomera State College
- 5.1km – Coomera Springs State School
- 3.7km – Assisi Catholic College
- 1.8km – Coles Upper Coomera
- 4.7km – Westfield Coomera
- 5.0km – Coomera Train Station
- 1.7km - M1 North on ramp
- 1.8km - M1 South on ramp
- 2.0km - Bunnings Oxenford
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Upper Coomera Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.