50-52 Vennor Drive, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
STUNNING, STUNNING VIEWS
50 Vennor Drive, Ormeau offers 251m2 of living space plus spectacular outdoor living areas across two levels which capture views across the cane fields towards North & South Stradbroke Islands and Moreton Bay. The upper level of the outdoor space includes an alfresco dining area plus large viewing decks while the lower level where the swimming pool is located includes a stunning Bali style thatched pool pavilion just perfect for enjoying a late afternoon drink as you watch the day settle into the night.
This 6322m2 property will be highly sought after due to its unique elevated position, unrivalled views and a large contemporary home. A large central, open plan kitchen and dining area sets the tone for relaxed and comfortable living complete with a fireplace, while a separate lounge room offers plenty of space for everyone to enjoy their activities separately or come together without feeling over-crowded.
The renovated kitchen delivers a well thought out layout and features a large island bench with breakfast bar. Stone benchtops, ceran cooktop and under bench oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry make this kitchen a delight to work in. Conveniently, the kitchen overlooks the lounge, dining area and pool area and also enjoys the stunning views on offer.
Stepping outdoors, the alfresco patio area is perfectly suited for family dining and entertaining. Timber decking extends the functionality of this area and offers a number of locations to sit and take in the glorious views. Stepping down a level, the swimming pool and surrounds are perfectly placed for family fun and relaxation. Yet again the magnificent views can be enjoyed from another vantage point on this property. Beyond the patio, the rear garden features a number of established fruit trees.
In total this home delivers four bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe plus and a resort style ensuite with shower, vanity, spa bath and separate toilet. Cleverly designed, you can still take in the views from the luxury of your ensuite. Apart from the ducted air conditioning, a ceiling fan is also included for year-round comfort. The remaining bedrooms also feature built-in robes and ceiling fans.
This easy flow home is a great example of well thought out, low maintenance living and includes timber look flooring in the kitchen, dining and lounge rooms whilst the bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot. The family bathroom includes a bath, shower, and vanity with the convenience of a separate toilet.
A large laundry featuring built-in cupboards has easy access to the clothesline and the remote double lock offers a walk-through connection to the residence.
50 Vennor Drive, Ormeau is the house you have dreamed of and is now waiting for a new family to enjoy this picture-perfect location.
- Acreage property (6322m2) with stunning views
- 4 bedrooms, large open kitchen & dining area with separate lounge and 2 bathrooms
- Extensive deck area including alfresco dining and Bali style poolside pavilion
- Swimming pool with solar heating and pool blanket
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite featuring spa bath and separate toilet
- Renovated kitchen with 600mm ceran cooktop, under bench oven, dishwasher, large island bench with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and stone bench tops
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry featuring built-in storage with direct external access to clothesline
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Fireplace in kitchen/dining area
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Window furnishings to some locations
- External blinds to 2 bedrooms
- Security screens installed to street facing windows and doors
- Easy care timber look flooring to kitchen, dining, lounge room with carpet in all bedrooms
- Remote controlled double garage with the ability to park another 4 vehicles on the driveway
- Garden shed & shade house
- Side access available on both sides of the property
- 2.3km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 6.1km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 5.0km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 5.0km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 8.5km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 5.3km – Mother Teresa Primary School
- 3.0km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 4.1km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 4.1km – M1 North on ramp
- 4.9km – M1 South on ramp
- 7.9km – Ormeau Train Station
- 9.8km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.