5 Vista Parade, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
STUNNING FAMILY HOME WITH 4 LIVING AREAS, 3 BATHROOMS, STUDY & POOL
This beautifully spacious home definitely stands out from other properties. This home is perfect for the family that is seeking an extra-large family home with multiple living areas, an inground pool and a stunning outdoor living area set amongst tropical gardens in a low-maintenance property.
5 Vista Parade, Ormeau offers 308m2 of living space, including 68m2 of alfresco living. This stunning home with a pool, plus an abundance of additional features will be highly sought after in this secluded location in Ormeau.
This contemporary family home with its high ceilings offers a total of four different living areas throughout the home offering every member of the family a place to spread out and enjoy this home to the fullest. Stepping through the entry door your eyes are immediately drawn to the feature staircase leading upstairs, and just beyond glimpses are revealed of the family room and the stunning outdoor entertaining area. The lower level includes a separate formal lounge, study or 5th bedroom, bathroom, laundry and of course the stunning open plan kitchen, meals and family area which overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and sparkling blue pool.
The spacious kitchen boasts ample storage, stone benchtops, a 900mm freestanding gas/electric cooker and the adjoining butler’s pantry which includes a plumbed fridge space. A stunning feature of the kitchen area is the large panoramic window which overlooks the pool area and bathes the kitchen area in fabulous natural light.
Stepping outdoors from the family room the large undercover alfresco patio area is perfectly suited to poolside dining and this area will soon become that special place to gather for family celebrations poolside. The stunning and very private blue pool sits amongst the beautiful tropical gardens and comes with the added features of a heat pump, pool blanket with a roller that will allow you to enjoy year-round dips in your pool.
The king-size master suite features its own private balcony to enjoy a quiet moment and enjoy the surrounding views. A large walk-through robe connects to the ensuite which offers double vanities, a large shower and a separate toilet. Each of the remaining bedrooms features built-in robes. Also, on the upstairs level, another living area is available for the family and the main bathroom features a shower, and bath, with a separate toilet for added convenience.
This easy flow home is a splendid example of well thought out, low maintenance living and is a perfect combination of functional tiles in the main living areas whilst the bedrooms, formal living, study and upstairs living to enjoy the comfort of carpet under foot. Stunning timber shutters and drapes feature on most windows and with ducted air and ceiling fans throughout, your family will enjoy year-round comfort in this beautiful home.
Direct walk-through access from the DLUG to the house is available while understairs storage and a linen cupboard offer plenty of storage options for the family. The home has been thoughtfully curated to include multiple additional features such as window tinting, security screens and a security system to offer you peace of mind living for you and your family.
If your family enjoys fast paced leisure time the property could also accommodate secure off-street parking for your boat or jet ski.
This picture-perfect family home is situated on a 595m2 lot, and in total there is 308m2 of living space available for you to enjoy.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 living areas and 3 bathrooms
- Office, home study or 5th bedroom
- Master suite with large walk-in robe, large double vanity ensuite featuring separate toilet plus private balcony retreat
- Luxurious galley kitchen with 900mm gas/electric free-standing cooker, butler’s pantry including plumbed fridge space
- Panoramic window overlooking the pool
- Large open plan kitchen, meals and family area
- Separate formal living area
- Separate laundry featuring built-in cupboards and side access
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Tinted windows
- Timber shutters and drapes throughout
- Understairs storage plus linen cupboard
- Large undercover alfresco area with ceiling fans and gas bayonet
- Composite fibreglass inground pool with heat pump, pool blanket and roller
- 6.6 kW solar
- Crimsafe security screens throughout plus back to base infrared alarm system
- Fully fenced yard
- Remote double lock up garage with a walk through and rear access
- 5000-litre water tank
- 2 garden sheds
- Beautifully presented tropical gardens and low maintenance property
- Secure off-road parking suitable for a jet-ski, tinnie or camper trailer
- 5.2km - Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 2.4km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 2.6km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.2km - Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 2.1km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 1.1km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 1.8km – M1 North on the ramp
- 4.5km – M1 South on the ramp
- 5.8km – Ormeau Train Station
- 8.2km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.