47 Maidenwell Rd, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
Luxurious Living in the Heart of Ormeau
This beautifully detailed and sprawling home must be seen to understand just how much luxury living is on offer in this home. Beautifully finished inside and out, this unexpectedly spacious family home delivers an unbeatable private luxury retreat in the heart of Ormeau.
This stellar home delivers the perfect combination of a flowing, functional layout with separate lounge, dining and family rooms making this the perfect home for a large family to relax in and enjoy to the maximum.
From the moment you step through the entry your eyes will feast upon the level of detail provided in this home. High ceilings, timber flooring, expansive windows and ducted air let you know there is more to this hidden gem than you first thought. This home is just perfect for the family that is looking to move straight in with nothing more to do.
The spacious master suite, located at the entry provides a stylish retreat complete with large ensuite featuring double vanities, rainfall shower, separate toilet and a walk-in robe with plenty of shelving, drawers and hanging space.
The heart of this home is where the kitchen, lounge, family, and dining rooms are perfectly laid out to offer a variety of family-focused functional lifestyle opportunities. The kitchen features a 900mm free-standing stainless-steel gas cooktop and electric oven combo, vented plinth rangehood, plumbed fridge space, dishwasher, soft-close cabinetry, and pantry with pull-out shelving.
The dining area adjacent to the kitchen will accommodate the largest of family get-togethers with ease. The dining area is nestled between two separate living areas. The lounge features an electric fireplace and is large enough to accommodate the biggest of home entertainment screens, while the family room offers an alternative retreat area.
This home also includes a large study which means working from home will be a breeze, however this functional area could also be used as another living area if required.
The remaining three bedrooms are generous in size with large built-in robes. The main bathroom is well-placed to cater to these bedrooms and has the added convenience of a separate powder room.
Ready for some outdoor entertaining, then 47 Maidenwell Road has got this covered for you. The undercover alfresco area is large and accommodating and beyond lies the manicured tropical garden complete with fire-pit and gazebo. Imagine relaxing and star gazing from the privacy of your very own retreat.
This easy flow home is a perfect combination of functional timber flooring in the master bedroom, main living areas and study, whilst the remaining bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet.
The utilities courtyard is conveniently placed adjacent to the laundry and garage and accommodates both undercover and open-air clothes drying opportunities. The garage design cleverly offers two walk-throughs from the garage into the home as well as plenty of room for additional home storage.
The house is perfect, the location is great, privacy is assured but what about room for your toys? Adjacent to the driveway is a large river-rock area which is ideally placed to accommodate your boat, jet-ski, trailer or caravan.
When size and location matter, this exception home is situated on a large 690m2 lot, just a short stroll to many of Jacob Ridge’s renowned parks and features an delivers 315m2 of living including 54m2 of external living.
- 315m2 of living positioned on 690m2 of fully fenced land
- Spacious master suite with ensuite featuring double vanities, rainfall shower and separate toilet and large walk-in robe with built-in shelving, drawers and hanging spaces
- Three living areas plus over-sized study/multi-purpose room and electric fireplace in lounge
- Large open kitchen with stainless-steel Technika appliances including 900mm free standing combo cooker, vented plinth range hood, plumbed fridge space, dishwasher, soft close cabinets, and pantry with pull-out shelving
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning, with each bedroom and living area zoned separately
- Timber flooring in living areas, master bedroom and study with carpeted bedrooms
- Stylish and cooling louvre windows in master suite and family room
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms plus lounge, family room and study
- Central main bathroom plus powder room
- Security screens to entry and laundry doors
- Roller blinds to bedrooms and study
- Large walk-in linen cupboard
- Two-way walk access from remote double lock-up garage
- Separate laundry with side access to utilities courtyard and undercover drying area
- Low-maintenance property
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining area under roof with fire pit area and stunning gazebo
- 6.6kw solar panels
- Water tank
- Garden shed
- Side access suitable for a jet-ski, boat, trailer, or caravan
- Fully fenced and gated property
- 5.4 km to Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 1.4 km to Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 2.8 km to Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.4 km to Toogoolawa School (Special Non-Government School)
- 900m to Mother Teresa Primary School
- 6.5 km to LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 1.3 km to Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 1.9 km to M1 North on ramp
- 4.7 km to M1 South on ramp
- 6.0 km to Ormeau Train Station
- 8.7 km to Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate Specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.