45 Peachey Road, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
UNIQUE FARMHOUSE STYLE HOME ON ACREAGE
Inspections by private viewing.
We invite you to inspect this beautiful double storey family home set on Ormeau acreage. The uniqueness of this property must be seen to be appreciated. This spacious 4-bedroom home is a showcase example of a craftsman-built home that makes it a standout family home designed for relaxed family living and entertaining.
45 Peachey Road, Ormeau offers 500m2 of living space which includes 140m2 of alfresco living on a 7,948m2 lot.
Stepping into the entry foyer of this home you immediately know this home is very special indeed with its raked ceilings and feature dormer windows. The large central kitchen features beautifully crafted timber cabinets, wall mount oven with separate grill, dishwasher and pantry. This stylish kitchen conveniently overlooks the meals and family room areas as well as the swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area.
The layout on the ground floor offers a separate meal and family area adjacent to the kitchen as well as a combined formal living and dining area. Most areas on the lower level have views overlooking the magnificent pool and outdoor entertaining area. On the upper level the spacious family retreat offers another area for the family to relax in away from the main living areas downstairs.
In total this home delivers four generous bedrooms. The master suite is a beautiful retreat to enjoy on the lower level. Super-sized, the master suite features a large walk-in robe and an adjoining ensuite with vanity, large shower, linen cupboard and semi-private toilet. Direct access to the pool area is available so you can enjoy a shower after your swim in the pool. For future consideration, the adjoining workshop could be converted to a large walk-in robe and dressing room as it is under the main roof. Alternatively, this area could be converted to a home office or studio with separate external access available.
The upper level of this exceptional home also features another area for the family to relax in. The family retreat area adjacent to the bedrooms is a spacious area for relaxing in away from the main living area downstairs. In addition, there are 3 bedrooms, a study and 2 large attic storage areas.
The large main bathroom is located upstairs and features a shower, bath, with a separate toilet for added convenience. The main bathroom works as a semi-ensuite to one of the bedrooms. Downstairs, a powder room is located off the entry foyer.
Fully fenced, this property offers a safe place for your children and fur babies to play around in and when it is time to cool off you can enjoy a dip in the beautiful pool. Beyond the pool garden the remainder of this acreage property is maintained as paddocks.
45 Peachey Road, Ormeau includes a large laundry/sewing room, double lock up garage, workshop and carport.
Sitting in a very central Ormeau location this delightful family home is available for your immediate inspection.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 living areas, 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Generously sized master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Impressive patio and large inground pool
- Large central kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, wall mount oven with separate grill and dishwasher
- Separate formal lounge and dining, plus meals and family room areas on the lower level with a family retreat and study upstairs
- Carpet flooring to upstairs areas and to formal living areas while the main traffic areas featuring easy maintenance floor tiles
- Large laundry/sewing room
- 3 air conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout
- Raked ceilings & feature dormer windows
- Window coverings throughout
- Security screens to sliding doors
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access to workshop and undercover access to the dwelling plus an adjoining carport
- 42,000 litre inground concrete pool with feature entry centred in a large, paved patio area
- Fully fenced yard with external storage for pool equipment
- Ample room for off-road parking of caravans, boats, trailers etc or build your own large work shed
- 2.5km – Norfolk Village State School (Primary within catchment)
- 3.9km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 2.8km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.4km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 700m – Woolworths Ormeau
- 1.8km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 1.1km – M1 North on ramp
- 4.1km – M1 South on ramp
- 5.7km – Ormeau Train Station
- 7.6km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.