42 Lauradale Crescent, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
4 BEDROOM HOME WITH LARGE SHED
42 Lauradale Crescent, Ormeau offers 237m2 of family-oriented living space which includes 4 bedrooms, an open plan central living and dining area, separate large lounge, study nook and a spacious undercover alfresco area and is located on a substantial 680m2 lot with the added feature of secure side parking to suit a caravan, boat or trailer on a concrete hardstand area. This modern family home will be highly sought after in this lovely part of Ormeau. This contemporary designed family home offers low-maintenance carefree living both inside and out plus it also includes a very substantial shed measuring 7.6m x 3.6m.
Central to this home is the open plan kitchen and the adjoining living and dining area with direct access to the patio and garden via the rear sliding doors. The galley style kitchen delivers a well thought out layout and features a 600mm gas cooktop, wall mount oven, dishwasher and pantry. Stepping outdoors, the spacious undercover alfresco patio area is perfectly suited for family living and outdoor entertaining. This area is a mix of the original patio area plus a large fly-over that has been installed. Beyond the patio, the rear garden is low maintenance and fully fenced and includes a feature fire pit and BBQ area for relaxed entertaining.
Tucked away at the rear of the property is the hidden gem this property yields - a large 7.6m x 3.6m shed which includes 2 passage doors plus a roller door entry. The shed can be accessed via the sliding gate on the right-hand side of the property plus the large concrete hardstand area at the side of the house is just perfect to securely house your caravan, boat or trailer. If you are the family looking for these storage options, then you need look no further.
The master bedroom features a built-in robe plus an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. For year-round comfort a split air conditioning system and ceiling fan is included. The remaining bedrooms all feature built-in robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
This easy flow home is a great example of well thought out, low maintenance living and includes tiles in the kitchen, living and dining areas, whilst the bedrooms, lounge and study nook feature the comfort of carpet underfoot. The family bathroom includes a bath, shower, and vanity with the convenience of a separate toilet.
The double lock-up garage offers internal walk-through access to the property. The laundry is also conveniently located and features direct external access to the clothesline.
For the children or fur babies in your family, there is plenty of room for them to romp and play safely in the secure back yard of this property.
- 4 bedrooms, open plan central living and dining area, separate lounge, study nook & 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with large built-in robe and ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Central kitchen with 600mm gas cooktop, wall mount oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout and air conditioning systems to lounge and all bedrooms
- Vertical blinds in most locations and external pull-down shade to front window
- Tiles to entry, kitchen and dining/living room with carpet in all bedrooms, lounge and study nook
- Linen cupboard
- Spacious undercover alfresco area
- Gas instantaneous hot water
- 6kw solar system
- Side access suitable for secure parking of caravan, boat or trailer behind sliding gate
- Large 7.6m x 3.6m shed
- Water tank
- Fully fenced property featuring fire pit and BBQ area
- Low maintenance established gardens & surrounds
- 5.9km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 1.3km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 3.3km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.9km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 7.0km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 1.4km – Mother Teresa Primary School
- 2.9km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 1.8km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 2.4km – M1 North on ramp
- 7.8km – M1 South on ramp
- 6.5km – Ormeau Train Station
- 8.4km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.