4 Umbango Drive, Pimpama, QLD, 4209
PIMPAMA ACREAGE WITH RENOVATION POTENTIAL
4 Umbango Drive, Pimpama represents a unique opportunity to secure an acreage property in the sought-after Canowindra estate. This 4081m2 lot is located within the tightly held Canowindra Estate and savvy purchasers will be quick to eye off this property for the unique lifestyle setting it offers.
This area of Pimpama is well-known as a horse friendly area, and the horse trails throughout the area can be easily accessed. Property owners in the estate enjoy a resident only Facebook forum for local communication and native flora and fauna also abound in this idyllic location.
Set amongst beautiful established trees, imagine renovating the existing 182m2 dwelling or building your dream home in this fantastic location. Let your imagination run wild and add a pool, shed or a tennis court, there's plenty of room for all of these. The property enjoys a large frontage to Umbango Drive and features low maintenance gardens around the existing residence.
The current owners have lived at the property for more than 40 years which means this is the first time this property has been brought to the market since the dwelling was constructed. The home features 4 bedrooms, lounge, dining, kitchen and breakfast nook areas plus an office and a multi-purpose room or 5th bedroom.
The master bedroom enjoys the convenience of a renovated ensuite with separate toilet and built-in robes. The remaining bedrooms include or have the potential to include built-in robes. The main bathroom offers a shower, vanity, and bath with a separate toilet and an additional toilet is included on the lower level. If you work from home an office/study is conveniently located on the lower level at the entry. If a member of your family experiences mobility issues the property includes a stair lift for easy access to the upper level. The large internal laundry offers direct external access to the clothesline. The external improvements include a double lock up garage which includes additional storage plus a two-car carport.
At the front of the property the retained terraces provide a great location for entertaining, or an afternoon spent relaxing listening to the native bird song, or watching the wallabies come out at the end of the day.
This home features polished concrete floors and tiled wet areas on the lower level and easy-care timber look flooring to the bedrooms on the upper level.
This property is connected to town water and features a Fuji-clean home sewerage system plus a 20,000-litre water tank on site.
Only minutes to the M1 and Ormeau Station and conveniently located to local shopping at Pimpama City Shopping Centre and schools such as Ormeau State School (within easy walking distance), LORDS and King's Christian College, it is extremely rare to find such a large block offering so much potential.
NOTE: The property is being offered for sale in existing condition, as is, where is.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus multi-purpose room and office
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and renovated ensuite
- Central kitchen with adjoining dining area and breakfast nook
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Large internal laundry with direct external access
- Window furnishings throughout
- Polished concrete floor to lower level and timber look vinyl flooring upstairs
- Electric stair lift to upper level
- Electric hot water storage
- Double lockup garage with storage area (suit ride-on mower etc.) plus a double carport
- Low maintenance property
- 550m – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 6.0km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 3.7km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 4.3km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 1.7km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 5.2km – Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School
- 4.1km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 4.0km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 3.6km – M1 North on ramp
- 1.2km – M1 South on ramp
- 1.1km – Ormeau Train Station
- 4.9km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Pimpama Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.