37 Palmerston Drive, Oxenford, QLD, 4210
OXENFORD FAMILY LIVING!
This beautifully presented 4-bedroom is situated in the very sought-after area of Oxenford. Set on an elevated 819m2 lot, this property delivers multiple lifestyle opportunities throughout the 324m2 of living which includes 210m2 of stylish internal living, plus a large, undercover patio. A practical layout offers three separate living areas to give all family members space in which to spread out. In addition, this delightful property features a large, paved courtyard at the rear of the shed which makes it very private. This large courtyard could be utilised for multiple purposes and definitely keeps the focus on low-maintenance living.
If you work from home the bedroom situated at the entry would be the ideal location for a home office or study area for school-age children.
Situated in the growth corridor of the Northern Gold Coast, with easy access to the M1 north and southbound this home offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity for relaxed family living and there is even plenty of room to include a swimming pool if desired. This property at 37 Palmerston Drive is located on an elevated lot which will capture cooling breezes as well as delivering stunning mountain views. The home is also well placed for easy access to the nearby schools. A variety of local shops, fast food outlets, parks, sporting fields and taverns are all conveniently located to this address.
From the moment you step through the front door, the recent property upgrades undertaken by the current owners are very evident ensuring this well-presented home will be on the inspection list of every serious buyer. The main living areas are tiled, whilst the bedrooms and living room are carpeted for comfort. This home is ready for you to move into with nothing more to do. The modern and streamlined kitchen is conveniently located between the dining and meals area and close by the outdoor entertaining area where you can kick back and relax and enjoy afternoon drinks watching the sun go down over the mountains.
The large master bedroom is complemented by a walk-in robe and ensuite and is finished with a ceiling fan for cooling comfort. The remaining 3 bedrooms also feature built-in robes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom in this home enjoys the added feature of a separate toilet and is conveniently located close to the bedrooms.
Being fully fenced, your children have a safe and enclosed area in which to play. If your family includes one or more fur babies, there is room for them as well with enough rear lawn for them to romp and roll on. Another unique feature of 37 Palmerston Drive is the sought-after ability to securely park your jet-ski or trailer off the street in the onsite shed.
Recent property upgrades:
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Roof re-paint
- Solar panels and solar hot water serviced
- New carpet throughout
- New oven, cooktop and rangehood to kitchen
- New ceiling fans throughout
- Power to shed
- New blinds and curtains throughout
- Security screens and doors throughout
- New feature entry and patio door
- 324m2 of living set amongst 819m2 of fully fenced land
- 4 Bedrooms, master with large ensuite and walk-in robe, built-in robes in the remainder
- Three separate living areas
- Large central kitchen
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Security screens to the entry door and all windows
- Roller blinds and drapes to all habitable rooms
- Walkthrough access from the garage plus side access to the rear
- Separate laundry with side access
- 4.3kw solar plus solar hot water
- Insulated ceiling
- Internal storage cupboard
- Low-maintenance property
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Double automatic lock-up garage
- Large 5.6 x 3.5 powered shed with street access
- Water tank
- Mountain views
- Fully fenced corner block with room for a pool
- Additional room for off-road parking of a caravan, boat, jet-ski or trailer
- 1.3km to Gaven State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 3.1 km to Pacific Pines State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 750 m to Jubilee Primary School (Catholic Primary)
- 6.2 km to AB Paterson College (Prep -12 Non-Denominational)
- 10.2 km to Coomera Anglican College (Prep -12)
- 1.4 km to Coles Pacific Pines
- 4.0 km to Pacific Pines Tavern
- 1.9 km to M1 North on-ramp
- 2.4 km to M1 South on-ramp
- 3.4 km to Helensvale Train and G:Link Station
- 3.0 km to Westfield Helensvale
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Oxenford Real Estate Specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.