33 Calabash Street, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME WITH POOL & EXTRA-LARGE ENTERTAINING AREA
This stunning family home warrants an immediate inspection to appreciate everything that is on offer. Seldom do you see such an immaculately presented property listed for sale, and clearly it won’t last long before it is snapped up.
This delightful family home is a beautiful, private retreat designed for the family to enjoy to the fullest. Internally, this property delivers a large open plan living area however when you step outside the wow factor kicks into over-drive! A massive entertaining deck, beautiful sparkling pool with a poolside pavilion plus an additional undercover patio area which overlooks the pool, means you really won’t want to or have to leave this oasis.
At the entry is a very impressive formal lounge area which is separated from the rest of the living area. This offers the family room to spread out and do their own thing. Further on, you are drawn into the large open-plan living area that includes the kitchen, dining and living areas that is air-conditioned for year-round comfort. The galley kitchen boasts ample storage space, a breakfast bar, electric appliances, and a pantry. The adjacent laundry with its built-in features can also in part double as a butler’s pantry.
From the central living area of this property, you step out onto the enormous undercover entertaining deck at the rear of the property. This area is large enough to easily accommodate a bar, informal seating, and dining where you can overlook the adjacent pool and poolside pavilion. This amazing space will be just perfect for you to enjoy a casual afternoon drink and will surely become that special place to gather for family celebrations while enjoying the privacy of the beautifully presented gardens and pool area. Another plus is the undercover patio directly off the laundry which also overlooks the pool area. With 33 Calabash Street backing onto a nature reserve, your absolute privacy to enjoy your outdoor retreat is always assured. For the fur babies in your family, there is plenty of room for them to romp and roll on in the safety of the fully fenced rear yard.
In total four bedrooms are offered. The master bedroom features an ensuite plus a walk-in robe and ceiling fan. The remaining three bedrooms are generous in size and also offer built-in robes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom which has been recently renovated, features a shower, bath, and vanity plus there is a separate renovated main toilet as well.
This easy flow home is a great example of well thought out, low maintenance living and is a perfect combination of timber look flooring in the main living areas whilst the bedrooms and the family room enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot. Throughout this home security screens have been fitted. Internally most windows feature drapes and or roller blinds. Direct walk-through access from the DLUG to the house is available via the laundry.
This picture-perfect home is situated on a 663m2 lot, and in total there is 305m2 of living space with 49m2 of external living on offer. If you are looking for space to park your caravan, boat, trailer or jet-ski off-road 33 Calabash Street has the perfect solution with the driveway extended to include off-street parking.
- 4 bedrooms
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Galley style central kitchen with electric appliances and breakfast bar
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Separate lounge or media room
- Renovated family bathroom and separate toilet
- Separate laundry featuring built-in cupboards and side access which could be used in part as a butler’s pantry
- Air conditioning to the main living area
- Fans to all bedrooms and living areas
- High ceilings throughout
- 3 outdoor living areas (large undercover alfresco and patio plus poolside pavilion)
- Inground salt-water pool
- Solar panels and solar hot water
- Security screens to all doors and windows
- Linen cupboard
- Fully fenced yard
- Double lock-up garage, resurfaced driveway with room for parking a caravan, boat, jet-ski or trailer
- 2 x garden sheds
- Low maintenance property
- The nature reserve at the rear of the property
- 1.1km – Norfolk Village State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 6.2km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 5.9km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 6.5km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 7.3km – Rivermount College (Pre-Prep – 12)
- 4.2km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 4.9km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 1.1km – Norfolk Village Shopping Centre & Tavern
- 2.1km – M1 North on-ramp
- 2.5km – M1 South on-ramp
- 8.8km – Ormeau Train Station
- 12.0km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.