32 Palmerston Dr, Oxenford, QLD, 4210
VIEWS THAT STRETCH TO THE OCEAN
This beautifully presented 4-bedroom home is situated in the very sought-after area of Oxenford. Set on an elevated 700m2 lot, this property delivers breath-taking views of rolling hills and the coastline. These views are available from multiple rooms throughout this delightfully updated property.
From the moment you step through the front door, the recent property upgrades undertaken by the current owners are very evident ensuring this well-presented home will be on the inspection list of every serious buyer. The main living areas feature timber-look easy-care flooring, whilst the bedrooms are carpeted for comfort. The modern kitchen is conveniently located adjacent to the dining and living areas and close to the outdoor entertaining area where you can kick back and relax with an afternoon drink and enjoy the view and those magical sunsets. This home is ready for you to move into with nothing more to do in this updated living space.
A practical layout offers a large open-plan living area on the upper level plus the master bedroom, powder room, and an additional bedroom. Downstairs are two further bedrooms, the main bathroom, laundry, and garage. In addition, this delightful property features two large outdoor entertaining areas. On the lower level is a covered patio area which on the upper level translates to an undercover balcony area for you to enjoy.
The large master bedroom is complimented by a built-in robe and a stunning fully renovated ensuite. The main bedroom is complete with air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for year-round comfort. The main bedroom also has a newly laid carpet underfoot. The remaining 3 bedrooms also feature built-in robes and two also include air-conditioning. The main bathroom in this home enjoys the added feature of a separate toilet and is conveniently located adjacent to the downstairs bedrooms.
The fully fenced property provides a secure backyard with plenty of room for you to install a pool (subject to Council approval). Another unique feature of 32 Palmerston Drive is the sought-after ability to park your caravan, jet-ski, or trailer off the street if you wish.
Situated in the growth corridor of the Northern Gold Coast, with easy access to the M1 north and southbound this home offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity for relaxed family living. This property is located on an elevated lot which will capture cooling afternoon breezes as well as the absolutely stunning views. The home is also well placed for easy and convenient access to the nearby schools, a variety of local shops, fast food outlets, parks, sporting fields and a tavern.
- 220m2 of living set amongst 700m2 of fully fenced land
- 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and built-in robe, with built-in robes in the remaining bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Central kitchen
- 4 split air-conditioning systems
- Ceiling fans to the master bedroom and living area
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Security screens to most windows/doors
- Roller blinds and feature drapes to most windows
- Walk-through access from garage
- Separate laundry with rear access
- 6kw solar
- Multiple storage cupboards
- Low-maintenance property
- Large undercover outdoor balcony & entertaining area
- Double lock up garage with remote control access
- Stunning views
- Space for off-road parking of a caravan, boat, jet-ski or trailer
- 1.3km to Gaven State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 3.1 km to Pacific Pines State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 750 m to Jubilee Primary School (Catholic Primary)
- 6.2 km to AB Paterson College (Prep -12 Non-Denominational)
- 10.2 km to Coomera Anglican College (Prep -12)
- 1.4 km to Coles Pacific Pines
- 4.0 km to Pacific Pines Tavern
- 1.9 km to M1 North on ramp
- 2.4 km to M1 South on ramp
- 3.4 km to Helensvale Train and G:Link Station
- 3.0 km to Westfield Helensvale
- Bus stop located opposite
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Oxenford Real Estate Specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.