30/20 Halfway Drive, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
GREAT FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
This delightful family home situated in Norfolk Village warrants an immediate inspection to appreciate how welcoming this home is. Located in a prime position within the 'Evergreen' complex on Halfway Drive this home situated on a 242m2 corner lot and offers 141m2 of living in a free-standing dwelling. Residents of the complex enjoy the central facilities which include a swimming pool and tennis court. The joy of this property is its carefree, low maintenance. This attractive home has more on offer than you can imagine, and clearly it won't last long before it is snapped up, either to become your new home or a great investment property.
Stepping into 30-20 Halfway Drive you are greeted by a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area which becomes the central focus for family living. This space is air-conditioned for year-round comfort. Further on, there is an outdoor patio area designed for outdoor entertaining and living.
The sleek galley style kitchen is located adjacent to the dining area and includes a 600mm ceran cooktop, wall mount oven and dishwasher. Conveniently, the kitchen also overlooks the side courtyard, dining area and is adjacent to the downstairs powder room.
In total four bedrooms are offered, all of which are located upstairs. The master bedroom features an adjoining ensuite plus a built-in robe. The remaining three bedrooms all offer built-in robes. A study nook at the head of the stairs is included for the students in your family. The main bathroom features a shower, bath, and vanity plus a separate toilet for added convenience. The lower level of this home is tiled whilst upstairs the flooring is a vinyl look flooring making for easy maintenance.
A single car garage is included with an additional two carparks available on the driveway which enjoy shade sail coverage. Easy access is available from the garage directly to the kitchen. The garage also accommodates the laundry area.
The private courtyard is low maintenance and provides enough space for a small pet to enjoy. If you are seeking some relaxation, your new home is just a short stroll to the amenities on offer within the 'Evergreen' complex. Enjoy a game of tennis then cool off in the swimming pool and better still there is no maintenance involved for you.
This delightful home is also within easy walking distance to Norfolk Village State School, nearby sporting fields, Norfolk Village Shopping Centre and tavern.
This property also offers exceptional access to the M1 north and southbound. Body corporate fees are approx. $40 per week. If you are looking for a new home or an investment property, make it a point to inspect this great property before it is snapped up.
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Galley style kitchen with 600mm ceran cooktop, wall mount oven and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Laundry located in garage
- Air conditioning to main living area & main bedroom
- Study nook upstairs
- Timber look flooring to upstairs living area with tiles throughout the downstairs living area
- Undercover outdoor patio area
- Solar hot water with Electric storage
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath & separate toilet
- Powder room downstairs
- Security screens to lower-level windows and doors
- Roller blinds and/or drapes with throughout
- Under stairs storage area
- Fully fenced property
- Single lock up garage
- Conveniently located to local sporting fields, local shops and tavern and easy walk to Norfolk Village State School
- 850m – Norfolk Village State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 6.6km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 5.5km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 6.1km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 6.4km – Rivermount College (Pre-Prep – 12)
- 4.4km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 4.5km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 500m – Norfolk Village Shopping Centre & Tavern
- 2.7km – M1 North on ramp
- 3.5km – M1 South on ramp
- 8.4km – Ormeau Train Station
- 10.3km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.