3 Raynuha Court, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
TROPICAL OASIS IN ORMEAU FEATURING A WATERFALL POOL
3 Raynuha Court is a stunning, private tropical oasis with a relaxing ambience making it an exceptional family home. This beautiful home has been finished to deliver easy, low-maintenance and represents a terrific opportunity to secure a truly private family property in Ormeau.
Beautiful presentation in this 4-bedroom home ensures this opportunity will not be available for long, as it is sure to be snapped up very quickly by an astute buyer. Presented on 651m2 of land, this very functional home offers you 210m2 of living which includes outdoor poolside living in the undercover patio.
At the entry, you are welcomed by a stunning wide central corridor that leads you to the living area at the rear of the house and on towards the tropical pool beyond. Right in the heart of this family home is the modern kitchen area which overlooks the dining and living areas. The kitchen is streamlined and finished with stainless steel appliances. The living area, with air conditioning and ceiling fan, allows you to overlook the tropical rear garden and pool area.
Step out into the outdoor living area and you will be hit by the wow factor exploding in the rear garden. Imagine relaxing around and swimming in the beautiful oasis-style waterfall pool. A delightful pool pavilion adjacent to the pool is just perfect for those hot days when you want to laze by the pool.
Stepping back inside, the master bedroom is complemented by an ensuite and walk-in robe which features built-in joinery to accommodate all your storage needs. For your added comfort, the master bedroom also includes air conditioning plus a ceiling fan.
The remaining bedrooms include built-in mirrored robes, ceiling fans and the enjoy carpet underfoot as well. Two of the bedrooms also feature built-in joinery in the robes. The centrally located main bathroom is complete with a shower, bath and vanity plus it enjoys the added convenience and privacy of a separate toilet. In this property, the laundry has easy side access to the clothesline.
This lovely home offers street appeal in bucketsful with established, mature trees at the entry. Fully fenced all around, this property still has a few more secrets to reveal. Double gated side access will allow you to park your caravan, camper trailer, boat or jet ski safely behind your fence line. This side area also houses a 20-foot container which features in-built storage, whirlybird with electricity connected. Overall, the owners have created a stunning low-maintenance garden to relax in and enjoy.
A remote double lock up garage completes the package with walkthrough entry to the home with rear sliding door access to the garden beyond.
This beautiful property is close to the walking paths and parks that Ormeau is known for as well as a short drive to nearby amenities.
- 4 bedrooms
- Large central living area
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring vanity, shower & toilet
- Built-in mirrored robes in remaining bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
- Central kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Window treatments throughout
- Split air conditioning in main bed and living area
- Mesh security screens throughout
- Easy care laminate flooring throughout the entry and main living area
- Inground saltwater fibreglass pool
- Undercover patio plus poolside pavilion
- DLUG with walkthrough entry to the home plus rear sliding door access
- Secure off-street parking suitable for caravan, boat, jet ski or boat
- 6.6kw solar system
- Electric hot water storage
- Smoke alarms compliant to 2022 legislation installed
- Mesh security screens throughout and home security system installed
- Fully fenced
- 20-foot container with shelving, whirlybird and electricity connected
- Water tank
- Beautiful established low-maintenance gardens
- 6.3km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 750m – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 3.65km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 4.2km - Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 3.2km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 2.1km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 2.9km – M1 North on-ramp
- 5.6km – M1 South on-ramp
- 6.9km – Ormeau Train Station
- 9.3km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.