3 Laverton Street, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
FEATURE PACKED 4 BEDROOM HOME
3 Laverton Street, Ormeau offers 180m2 of family-oriented living space which includes 4 bedrooms, two separate living areas, a study plus an outdoor living and is located on a 413m2 lot with the added feature of secure side parking to suit a caravan, boat or trailer. This great family home will be highly sought after in this lovely part of Ormeau. This home with a central, open plan kitchen and dining area plus a separate living area offers plenty of space for everyone to enjoy their activities separately or come together without feeling over-crowded.
This contemporary designed home delivers two different living areas and 4 generous sized bedrooms with the convenience of a study located at the entry. Centrally positioned in this home is the open plan kitchen and dining area with direct rear access to the patio and garden via sliding doors.
The galley style kitchen delivers a well thought out layout and features an under-bench oven, ceran cooktop, dishwasher and pantry. Stepping outdoors, the undercover alfresco patio area is perfectly suited for family living and outdoor entertaining. Beyond the patio, the rear garden is low maintenance and fully fenced. The property offers plenty of space on the righthand side of the property to securely park a caravan, boat or trailer within the property behind the double side gates.
The master bedroom features a walk-through robe plus an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. For year-round comfort, air conditioning and a ceiling fan is included. The remaining bedrooms all feature built-in robes and ceiling fans.
This easy flow home is a great example of well thought out, low maintenance living and includes tiles in the main traffic areas, kitchen and dining area whilst the bedrooms, living room and study enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot. The family bathroom includes a bath, shower, and vanity with the convenience of a separate toilet. An additional split air conditioning system cools the central living area in the delightful family home.
The double lock-up garage offers internal walk-through access to the property as well as rear access to the back garden area. The laundry is also conveniently located within the garage.
For the children or fur babies in your family, there is plenty of room for them to romp and play safely in the secure back yard of this property.
If you are considering 3 Laverton Street, Ormeau as an investment the approximate weekly rental would be $670 - $680.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms plus separate office/study
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Central kitchen with 600mm under bench oven, ceran cooktop, dishwasher and pantry
- Separate lounge area
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Split air conditioning system in kitchen/dining area and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Window furnishings throughout
- Tiles to kitchen and dining area with carpet in all bedrooms and living room
- Undercover alfresco area
- 9.99kw solar system
- Side access suitable for secure parking of caravan, boat or trailer behind double gates
- Fully fenced property
- Low maintenance established gardens
- 7.1km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 650m – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 4.5km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 4.4km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 8.3km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 2.6km – Mother Teresa Primary School
- 4.1km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 3.0km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 3.7km – M1 North on ramp
- 6.4km – M1 South on ramp
- 7.7km – Ormeau Train Station
- 10.0km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.