3 Dahlia Crescent, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
LOVELY FAMILY HOME WITH SECURE OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR YOUR CARAVAN, BOAT OR CAMPERVAN - CONTRACT CRASHED
This lovely family home absolutely warrants an immediate inspection to appreciate everything that is on offer. Freshly painted throughout, this private family home has more on offer than you can imagine, and clearly, it won’t last long before it is snapped up.
This family home is a beautiful, private retreat designed for the family to enjoy to the fullest. Internally, this property delivers two separate living areas however when you step outside you truly appreciate what this property has to offer. An undercover patio offers you plenty of room where the family can relax. Beyond, lies an easy maintenance backyard which is already set up for growing veggies, but is large enough for the pool of your dreams!
Stepping into 3 Dahlia Crescent, a formal lounge or media room greets you. This offers the family room to spread out and do their own thing. Further on, you step into the open-plan living area that includes the kitchen and dining areas. This area is air-conditioned for year-round comfort. The renovated kitchen boasts ample storage space and will be a delight to work from. Conveniently, the kitchen also overlooks the patio and backyard areas.
In total four bedrooms are offered. The master bedroom features an ensuite plus a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and air conditioning. The remaining three bedrooms are generous in size and also offer built-in robes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom features a shower, bath, and vanity plus a separate toilet for added convenience.
This picture-perfect home is situated on a 668m2 lot, and in total there is 305m2 of living space with 149m2 of external living on offer. If you are looking for space to park your caravan, boat, trailer or jet-ski off-road. 3 Dahlia Crescent, Ormeau has the perfect solution with extended driveway parking as well as secure gated parking.
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Centrally located kitchen
- Separate lounge or media room
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family room area
- Separate laundry with access to garage and exterior
- Air conditioning to the main living area and master bedroom
- Fans to all bedrooms, lounge and living areas
- Undercover outdoor living area
- Freshly painted internally
- Solar panels and electric hot water storage
- Security screens to entry, patio and laundry doors
- Linen cupboard
- Large entry porch
- Covered clothesline
- Fully fenced yard
- Double lock up garage including large internal storage area
- Secure gated area with plenty of room for parking a caravan, boat, jet-ski or trailer
- Additional off-road parking is available at the front of the property
- Low maintenance property with plenty of room for a pool (subject to council approval) or grow your own veggies
5.1km – Ormeau State School (Primary within catchment)
1.4km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
2.6km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
3.2km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
6.3km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
2.0km – Woolworths Ormeau
1.1km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
1.8km – M1 North on ramp
4.5km – M1 South on ramp
5.7km – Ormeau Train Station
7.9km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.