28 Conebush Circuit, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME WITH POOL IN ORMEAU
This beautifully presented 4-bedroom is situated in the very sought-after area of Ormeau. Set on a 651m2 lot, this property delivers multiple lifestyle opportunities throughout the 244m2 of living which includes 175m2 of stylish and modern internal living, plus a large, tiled patio at the rear of the property. Two separate living areas are available to give all the family members space in which to spread out. In addition, this delightful property features a private and secluded courtyard that offers an inground pebblecrete pool and shade pavilion where you and the family can laze away the hours. This delightful area is sure to become an instant winner with your family and friends.
If you work from home the garage becomes the perfect place to set up your office, as the area has already been transformed into a large airconditioned workspace.
Situated in the growth corridor of the Northern Gold Coast, with easy access to the M1 north and southbound this home offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity for relaxed family living. Conebush Circuit is ideally placed so that your children can walk to Norfolk Village State School, plus the local shops, tavern, parks and sporting fields are an easy walk from this address.
From the front door to the back fence this property is well presented and puts easy maintenance living to the forefront. The main living areas and home office feature timber loose lay flooring, whilst the bedrooms are carpeted for comfort. This home is ready for you to move into with nothing more to do. The modern and streamlined kitchen is centrally located to the dining and living areas and also overlooks the outdoor entertaining area where you can kick back and relax.
The large master bedroom is complemented by a walk-through robe and ensuite and is finished with a ceiling fan for cooling comfort. The remaining 3 bedrooms also feature built-in robes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom in this home enjoys the added feature of a separate toilet and is conveniently located close to the bedrooms as well as the living area.
Being fully fenced, your children have a safe and enclosed area in which to play. If your family includes one or more fur babies, there is room for them as well with enough rear lawn for them to romp and roll on. Another unique feature of 28 Conebush Circuit is the sought-after ability to park a jet ski or trailer off the street.
This property is currently tenanted through to 10th June 2022.
- 244m2 of living set amongst 651m2 of fully fenced land
- 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-through robe, built-in robes in the remainder
- Two living areas
- Large central kitchen
- Air-conditioned dining room and office/garage area
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, lounge and dining area
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Security screens to the entry door and all windows
- Timber Venetians and drapes in all habitable rooms
- Large walk-in linen cupboard
- Walkthrough access from the garage plus side access to the rear
- Separate laundry with side access
- 6.6kw solar
- Low-maintenance property
- Pebblecrete inground saltwater pool with adjacent shade pavilion
- Beautiful, large tiled outdoor entertaining area under roof
- Double automatic lock up garage with loose lay timber flooring
- 3 garden sheds
- Shade sail to driveway with additional off-road parking suitable for a jet-ski or trailer
- 850m to Norfolk Village State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 7.1 km to Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 6.0 km to Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 6.6 km to Toogoolawa School (Special Non-Government School)
- 6.2 km to Mother Teresa Primary School
- 9.4 km to LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 1.2 km to Norfolk Village Shopping Centre & tavern
- 1.9 km to M1 North on ramp
- 2.6 km to M1 South on ramp
- 8.9 km to Ormeau Train Station
- 12.1 km to Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate Specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.