26 Peachester Close, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
Stunning 3 Bedroom Home with Pool
This beautifully detailed home must be on your inspection list to fully understand how exceptional the property really is. Great location and beautifully finished inside and out, this unexpected gem in Ormeau will exceed all your expectations.
From the moment you step through the entry your eyes will feast upon the level of detail provided in this home. This home is ready for you to move straight into with nothing more to do, inside or out. This stellar home delivers the perfect combination of a flowing, functional layout with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area complimented by a stylish separate study.
The fully renovated, ultra-modern kitchen features a large stone island bench with waterfall feature, breakfast bar seating for four people, Bosch stainless steel appliances, pantry, push to open cabinetry offering ample storage with outward facing cabinets to the breakfast bar. For ease of entertaining, the kitchen is perfectly positioned to serve the internal meals and dining areas as well as the outdoor entertaining area.
Step into the master bedroom and the wow factor kicks in. The master bedroom is super-sized and features a fully renovated and extra-large ensuite with double vanities, shower and toilet. The adjacent large walk-in robe which is fitted with a built-in racking system will store all your clothes and accessories with ease. The master bedroom also includes a wallpaper feature wall behind the bed, luxurious floor to ceiling s-fold sheers with block out roller blinds behind for privacy. The remaining bedrooms are generous in size, include built-in robes and feature wallpaper detail. The main bathroom is well-placed to cater to these bedrooms with a bath, double vanities, and shower, with the added convenience of a separate toilet. The main bathroom has been updated with new vanities.
The high ceilings in this house further emphasise the spaciousness of this beautiful home which also includes a large, carpeted lounge room which offers family members a place to relax and kick-back away from the family room downstairs.
Ready for some outdoor entertaining, the undercover alfresco area offers you the perfect location for a quiet read or entertaining where you can relax with family and friends. Conveniently this area also overlooks the rock pool area.
This easy flow home is a perfect combination of beautiful timber flooring throughout the main living areas while the bedrooms, study and lounge enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot.
26 Peachester Close features a remote double lock-up garage with internal access to the property. An additional paved area adjacent to the driveway would provide off-street parking for a jet-ski etc.
This exceptional home is situated on a 700m2 lot is just a short stroll to the local parks and walking tracks and delivers a stunning 320m2 of living including 54m2 of external living.
- Large master suite with fully renovated ensuite featuring double vanity, shower, toilet plus walk-in robe
- 3 generous bedrooms in total each with wallpaper feature wall
- Large kitchen, meals and family room with separate formal dining and living
- Galley style kitchen with extra-large stylish stone benchtops with waterfall feature, breakfast bar, Bosch stainless-steel appliances, pantry and push to open cabinetry
- Study at entry
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Timber look flooring throughout main living areas with carpet to bedrooms and living room
- Large outdoor living area overlooking pool area with ceiling fan
- Spacious main bathroom with double vanity, bath plus separate toilet
- Mesh security screens to pool area
- Roller blinds plus floor to ceiling s-fold sheers in master bedroom, lounge and dining rooms with roller blinds to remaining bedrooms and study
- Remote double lock-up garage with direct access to the dwelling
- Large entry porch
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards
- Tinted windows throughout
- Solar panels plus solar heating to pool
- Water tank
- Electric hot water storage
- Garden shed
- Low-maintenance property
- Inground salt -water feature rock pool
- Reticulated sprinklers to front lawn
- Fully fenced property
5.0 km to Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
1.4 km to Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
2.5 km to Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
3.1 km to Toogoolawa School (Special Non-Government School)
1.4 km to Mother Teresa Primary School
5.8 km to LORDS (Prep – 12)
1.0 km to Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
1.7 km to M1 North on ramp
4.4 km to M1 South on ramp
5.6 km to Ormeau Train Station
7.5 km to Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate Specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.