22 Olivevale St, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
CONTRACT CRASHED - STUNNING 4 BEDROOM HOME WITH 4 LIVING AREAS & 3 CAR GARAGE
We invite you to inspect this stunning double storey family home situated in Ormeau. The ‘Tribeca 42’ is an award winning design by Metricon, and is a showcase example of easy lifestyle living. Designed with a large family in mind this home delivers fabulous lifestyle living, and this stand-out property will be highly sought after in this central Jacobs Ridge location.
22 Olivevale Street, Ormeau offers 458m2 of living space which includes 38m2 of alfresco lifestyle living on a 691m2 lot.
When you step inside this impressive property you immediately know this contemporary home is very special indeed. The spacious entry hall leads you to the heart of this home, which is the kitchen, dining and living area. Just beyond, lies the stunning alfresco area, adjoining deck and the beautifully landscaped gardens. The flowing nature of the main living area adjacent to the outdoor entertaining area will be a stunning location for your family and friends to gather for casual BBQ’s.
Throughout this home, everywhere you look your eyes are immediately drawn to the level of detail presented which includes high ceilings, timber bi-fold doors, wide-open spaces and a relaxed ambience. Tiled flooring has been laid in all the central living areas downstairs whilst the family & rumpus room, media, study, and all bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot.
The stylish kitchen features stone benchtops, pantry, 900mm stainless steel oven and ceran cooktop, a large walk-in pantry, ample cupboard storage, stone bench tops and a feature wine rack. This kitchen will be an absolute delight to work in and it is conveniently placed so that it overlooks the downstairs living areas and outdoor entertaining area.
In total this home delivers four generous bedrooms. The master suite is a luxurious and beautiful retreat to enjoy. Super-sized, the master suite features a behind the bed walk-through robe and a luxurious ensuite featuring spa bath, double vanities, private toilet, and generous sized shower. The master suite also includes the added feature of a private balcony. The remaining bedrooms all located on the upper level are generously sized and feature built-in robes. If a 5th bedroom is required, the media room downstairs could easily be converted to another bedroom. The upstairs area of this home enjoys the year-round comfort of ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Still looking for more living solutions. The ground level includes a large media room at the entry to this home where you can enjoy the latest releases on the big screen. While at the rear of the property a family room which cleverly opens internally to the living and dining area but also directly onto the alfresco area as well and offers up yet another area for your family to spread out in and enjoy.
The upper level of this exceptional home features another spacious area for the family to relax in. Adjacent to the bedrooms is a large rumpus room which would make the perfect relaxation area for teenage children or alternatively a play area for younger children away from the main living area downstairs.
The large main bathroom is located upstairs and features a shower, bath, with a separate toilet for added convenience. A powder room is also thoughtfully located on the ground level.
Fully fenced and featuring tropical landscaping, the rear garden offers a safe place for your children and fur babies to play around in. A fire pit area is featured in the back yard giving you the opportunity to warm by the fire, take in some stargazing and enjoy a relaxing glass of wine.
Situated in a private cul-de-sac in the preferred Jacobs Ridge estate, the central Ormeau location of this delightful family means the property will be highly sought after. Your future home is available for your immediate inspection.
- Award winning ‘Tribeca 42’ design by Metricon
- 4 bedrooms, 4 living areas, 2 bathrooms plus a separate powder room
- Generously sized master suite with a behind the bed walk-through robe and super-sized ensuite featuring spa bath, double vanities, private toilet, and generous sized shower
- Impressive entry with wide entry hallway
- Large, stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast island bar, large walk-in pantry, 900mm stainless-steel electric oven and cooktop
- Separate family, media rooms adjoining the combined living and dining areas on the lower level with a large rumpus room upstairs
- Low maintenance tiles throughout downstairs high traffic areas, carpet underfoot elsewhere
- Large laundry featuring built-in storage and external access
- Split air conditioning units to lower level and ducted air upstairs
- High ceilings throughout
- Timber-look venetians, roller blinds and sheers
- Triple car garage with rear roller door access to back yard plus and walk-through access to the house
- Under-stair storage
- 2 large linen cupboards
- Beautiful undercover alfresco area with feature timber bi-fold doors, ceiling fan and adjoining timber deck
- Water tank
- Fully fenced yard with fire pit
- Low maintenance property with established gardens
- 5.5km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 1.5km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 3.0km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.6km - Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 2.4km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 1.5km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 2.2km – M1 North on ramp
- 4.9km – M1 South on ramp
- 6.1km – Ormeau Train Station
- 8.0km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.