2 Gillin Pl, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
What’s behind the front door of 2 Gillin Place, Ormeau?
Well, come and have a look as you won’t believe the stunning transformation that has taken place to turn this property into a beautiful family home for your family to grow up in. With 5 bedrooms and 3 living areas, plus a study your family will always be able to find their own private space. This single-storey home resonates with relaxed living in this beautifully presented large and modern home.
2 Gillin Place, Ormeau offers 225m2 of living space which includes 37m2 of outdoor living. Located on a 659m2 lot the property also has the added convenience of a double gate rear entry to the property. This stunning home comes with an abundance of additional features and will be highly sought after in this secluded but very central location in Ormeau.
This contemporary designed home delivers three different living areas spread throughout the home offering every member of the family a place to relax in and enjoy. From the moment you step through the entry, you gain an appreciation of the spaciousness of this home. The central kitchen, dining and living area is the heart of this home before blending effortlessly into the outdoor entertaining area. Still needing more room, there is a separate large lounge or media room plus a multi-purpose room and study in the garage conversion. Each area is designed so the family can enjoy their activities separately or come together without feeling over-crowded.
The spacious galley kitchen really packs some punch with the oversized island bench with breakfast bar dining and waterfall feature ends, built-in wine rack and pop-up power pod that houses 3 electrical and 2 USB outlets. The adjacent butler’s pantry will create Insta-worthy envy amongst your friends and will accommodate all your kitchen appliances and pantry items out of sight. Your dream kitchen includes quality SMEG appliances with a feature 900mm freestanding gas and electric combo cooker, and plumbed fridge space. The kitchen also includes ample storage space options with outwards facing cabinetry, an integrated Asko dishwasher, and the outdoors is brought inside via the stacker windows on the kitchen servery bench.
Stepping outdoors, the undercover alfresco patio area is perfectly suited for family dining and this area will accommodate the largest of families when you gather for BBQ’s and family celebrations. This amazing space includes an outdoor fan, and TV mount for your entertainment enjoyment. Beyond, you still have plenty of room for a pool and a garden shed which the current owners have gained approval for.
In total this home delivers five bedrooms. The master suite features a walk-through robe and a fully renovated ensuite with subtle LED lighting features in the shower recess and under the vanity. The remaining bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans, and one also includes a built-in desk inside the robe.
The beauty of this home is the stunning garage conversion which now accommodates a bedroom, study and a large multi-purpose room. This could be your ideal solution for a home-based office or a space for teenage children to call their own.
This easy-flow home is a splendid example of well-thought-out, low-maintenance living and is a perfect combination of functional timber look tiles in the central living area and multi-purpose room whilst the bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet under foot. The family bathroom includes a bath, shower, and vanity with the convenience of a separate toilet. Double plumbing will ensure both showers can both be run at the same time without loss of hot water. With ducted air and ceiling fans included, your family will enjoy year-round comfort in this beautiful home.
A double carport provides undercover parking at the property with direct walk-through access to the dwelling, plus an additional two vehicles can be parked on the driveway. For your children or fur babies there is plenty of room for them to romp and play in at this property.
2 Gillin Place, Ormeau is just perfect for the family that is seeking an extra-large family home with multiple living areas, spacious outdoor entertaining area and with plenty of room for an inground pool, all set in a low maintenance environment. This family home is situated on 659m2, and offers a total of 225m2 of living space for you to enjoy the moment you move in.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 living areas and 2 bathrooms
- Master suite with large walk-through robe and fully renovated ensuite with feature LED lighting
- Stunning galley kitchen with 900mm free standing SMEG combo cooker, Asko dishwasher, 60 kg weighed kitchen drawers, butler’s pantry with entry sensor light, plumbed fridge space, ample storage space, wine rack, large breakfast bar & pop-up power pod to island bench (3 x GPO’s and 2 x USB chargers)
- Stackable kitchen windows to servery bench
- Separate formal lounge or media area, plus separate family room and combined dining and living area adjacent to kitchen
- 2 LED feature fireplaces in living area and master bedroom
- Laundry featuring built-in storage and side access plus linen cupboard
- Ducted air conditioning with remote control via One Touch App and ceiling fans throughout
- Roller blinds or roman blinds to most windows
- Wi-Fi booster in ceiling
- All lights feature dimmer switches
- Large pivot entry door with keyless entry
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Large undercover alfresco area with ceiling fan and TV mount
- 6.6kw solar plus solar hot water and electric storage water tank
- Security screens to windows
- Perimeter fencing with new side Colorbond fence
- Council relaxation approval for a shed and a inground pool
- Double carport with walk-through and access
- Fire pit area
- Rear access via double gates
- Low maintenance property
- 4.0km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 3.3km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 650m – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 1.3km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 5.2km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 2.5km – Mother Teresa Primary School
- 2.1km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 1.8km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 1.3km – M1 North on-ramp
- 1.2km – M1 South on-ramp
- 3.0km – Ormeau Train Station
- 6.8km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.