2/150 Pascoe Rd, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
EXCEPTIONAL 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
2-150 Pascoe Road, Ormeau is a stylish contemporary 3-bedroom townhouse in a small, gated complex of 7 units only. This property offers 227m2 of spacious living plus an outdoor patio and private courtyard. This delightful townhouse is perfect for either family living or as a ready-made investment property. A large central, open plan living and dining area downstairs delivers a spacious living area with plenty of space for everyone to enjoy their activities without feeling over-crowded.
The central kitchen delivers a well thought out layout and features a ceran cooktop and under bench oven, dishwasher and pantry. Conveniently, the kitchen overlooks the dining and living area and beyond to the undercover patio. This main living area enjoys the benefit of air conditioning, and a powder room is included for your convenience.
Stepping outdoors, the undercover alfresco patio area is perfectly suited for family dining and entertaining. Beyond the patio, the rear garden is low maintenance and fully fenced. This area provides a lovely and secure play area for your children or fur babies.
In total this home delivers three bedrooms. The large master bedroom features a walk-in robe plus an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. For year round comfort the bedroom is air conditioned. If you are looking for a private retreat, settle yourself on the private balcony that is a standout feature of the master bedroom. The remaining bedrooms are generous in size and all feature built-in robes. The second bedroom also includes air conditioning.
This easy flow home is a great example of well thought out, low maintenance living and includes tiles in the kitchen, dining and living areas whilst the bedrooms upstairs enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot. The family bathroom includes a combined bath and shower, vanity, toilet and built-in linen storage.
The remote controlled, double lock-up garage completes the amenities on offer at this property. The garage also features built-in storage plus it has the added convenience of walk-through access to the dwelling. Located close to local shopping and sporting amenities, this property also falls within the catchment area for Norfolk Village State School which is a short 5-minute walk away.
Body corporate levies are approximately $68 per week.
2-150 Pascoe Road, Ormeau is available now and will make either the perfect family home or alternatively this property would also be a great investment property.
- 3 bedrooms, large open plan living area, 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Spacious master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Central kitchen with 600mm ceran cooktop, under bench oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Main bathroom with built-in linen storage
- Split air conditioning system in the central living area, master and bedroom 2
- Window furnishings throughout including some feature drapes
- Security screens installed
- Tiles throughout lower level and carpet to all bedrooms
- Undercover alfresco area
- Double lock up garage which includes storage area
- Fully fenced property
- Low maintenance property
- Secure gated complex of 7 units
- 1.4km – Norfolk Village State School (Primary within catchment)
- 6.4km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 5.4km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 6.0km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 8.8km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
- 5.6km – Mother Teresa Primary School
- 4.2km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 4.4km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 1.6km – M1 North on ramp
- 2.1km – M1 South on ramp
- 8.2km – Ormeau Train Station
- 10.2km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.