17 Vista Parade, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
PICTURE PERFECT HOME
This beautifully spacious home is a showcase example of easy lifestyle living and will be just perfect for the family that is seeking a large, modern family home featuring multiple living areas set in a low-maintenance property.
17 Vista Parade, Ormeau offers 260m2 of living space which includes 20m2 of alfresco living. This 4-bedroom home includes an abundance of additional features will be highly sought after in this secluded location in Ormeau.
From the moment you step through the double entry doors you know this contemporary family home has lots on offer. From its high ceilings, and three separate living areas to the beautiful outdoor alfresco area this home offers every member of the family a place to spread out and enjoy this home to the fullest. The large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area means all the family can comfortably gather in this space. A very unique feature of this home is the multi-purpose room that is located adjacent to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4. This large area is a perfect place for teenage children to relax in their own space. Alternatively, it could be used as a home gym or for special hobbies and interests.
The modern and spacious kitchen will be a delight to work in as it boasts stone benchtops, a 900mm freestanding gas/electric cooker, under mount sink and two pantries. This stunning kitchen is also perfectly located to offer easy access to the dining and living area as well as the undercover alfresco entertaining area.
Stepping outdoors from the living area, the undercover patio area is just the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining where you can relax and dine in your own secluded retreat. A ceiling fan adds to your entertaining enjoyment and the patio is fitted with an external gas bayonet which will make BBQs a breeze.
In total this home delivers four bedrooms. The king-size master suite is a beautiful and luxurious retreat to enjoy. This bedroom enjoys access to the rear courtyard via a large sliding door and internally, a behind-the-bed walk-through robe offers ample hanging space plus two additional storage cupboards are also provided. The ensuite is equally spacious with double vanities, a separate toilet and double shower space included. Each of the remaining bedrooms features built-in robes.
The large main bathroom is centrally located and features a shower, and bath, with a separate toilet for added convenience.
Low maintenance living in this home is assured with the perfect combination of functional tiles in the main living areas and multi-purpose room, whilst the bedrooms and media room enjoy the comfort of carpet under foot. Drapes, vertical blinds and roller blinds are fitted throughout on most windows, and with ducted air and ceiling fans in the bedrooms, your family will enjoy year-round comfort in this beautiful home.
Direct walk-through access from the DLUG to the house is available and this over-size garage also features, built-in storage, epoxy flooring and an internal clothesline. Additional storage is also located within the home. Security features include diamond grill security screens to all windows and sliding doors plus a security system has been installed.
Externally, the fenced rear garden area offers plenty of space for your children or fur babies to play around in. A garden shed with in-built shelving also covers your external storage requirements.
Sitting directly opposite council parkland, this delightful family home is situated on a 608m2 lot, and in total there is 260m2 of living space available for you to enjoy as your new home.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas and 2 bathrooms
- Master suite with large walk-in robe and large ensuite featuring double vanities, separate toilet, plus large shower with double shower heads
- Expansive entry with high ceilings and double doors
- Large open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast island bar, 2 pantries and 900mm free-standing stainless-steel gas and electric combo cooker
- Large open dining and living areas
- Media room with double cavity sliding doors
- Large separate multi-purpose area adjacent to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Separate laundry featuring storage and side access
- Ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans to bedrooms
- High ceilings throughout
- Tinted windows to front bedrooms, media and living room
- Undercover alfresco area with ceiling fan and gas bayonet
- 6.5 kW solar
- Security screens throughout and alarm system
- Fully fenced yard
- Remote double lock-up garage with built-in storage, epoxy flooring and internal clothing line
- Garden shed with shelving
- Pathways around the whole house
- 5.2km - Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 2.4km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 2.6km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.2km - Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 2.1km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 1.1km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 1.8km – M1 North on ramp
- 4.5km – M1 South on ramp
- 5.8km – Ormeau Train Station
- 8.2km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.