17-19 Mount Vista Place, Tamborine, QLD, 4270
Luxurious Waterfront Acreage Living
This beautiful, sprawling home must be seen to understand just how much luxury living is on offer in this home. Beautifully finished inside and out and featuring many bespoke inclusions this modern family home delivers an unbeatable private luxury retreat.
This luxurious ultra-modern home offers the unique feature of direct waterfront access to the beautiful lake featured in the Fred Bucholz Park. This stunning home is located in the highly sought after Riemore Downs Estate which is nestled at the base of Tamborine Mountain. This stellar acreage property allows you the opportunity to enjoy a number of recreational opportunities such as kayaking, paddleboarding or bird watching from the convenience of your own back yard. Come the end of the day, you can enjoy the stunning beauty of spectacular sunsets over the lake from your new home. The freshwater lake has become home to an abundance of wildlife including turtles and is a breeding ground for pelicans and other bird species so the changing landscape year round will keep you captivated.
Built in 2018, this 341m2 home delivers the perfect combination of a flowing, functional layout with expansive living areas making this the perfect home for family relaxation in and enjoy to the maximum.
From the moment you step through the entry your eyes will feast upon the level of detail provided in this home. High ceilings, polished concrete floors, expansive windows and bespoke inclusions let you know there is more to this hidden gem than you first thought. This home is just perfect for the family that is looking to make a move to acreage living in a house that exudes a contemporary industrial vibe.
The spacious master suite, which overlooks the lake provides a stylish retreat complete with large ensuite featuring stylish black butt cabinetry, stone bath and basin, shower and separate toilet. Adjoining the luxurious ensuite in a super-sized walk-in robe.
The open plan living area offers an expansive space for the family to enjoy under the impressive, raked ceilings. The streamlined galley kitchen features a 900mm induction cooktop, 2 Bosch pyrolytic ovens (one with steam), a plumbed fridge space, breakfast bar and large walk-in pantry. Adjoining the kitchen are two bar fridges which will cater for all your entertaining needs.
The remaining three bedrooms are generous in size with large built-in robes and are clustered around a separate activity area. The main bathroom is well-placed to cater to these bedrooms and has the added convenience of a separate toilet. Leaving nothing to chance this home also includes a study area.
Stepping beyond the main living area is the super-sized undercover alfresco area that stretches the length of the main part of the home. When you entertain in this location you will be the envy of your family and friends. Imagine relaxing where you can take in the vista of your sparkling pool and the lake beyond. If your family needs even more home-based entertainment the half-court basketball court will keep your family entertained for hours.
Connected to the main house via a breezeway is the adjacent large shed. This versatile space could be used as a studio, workshop, home-based office or garage for the motor enthusiast in the family.
Located in the Scenic Rim Shire with easy access to both Brisbane and the Gold Coast, the sought after Riemore residential estate offers many modern facilities. At 17 – 19 Mount Vista Place you can enjoy the benefits of acreage living with convenient facilities right on your doorstep.
- 341m2 of living positioned on 8,116m2 of fully usable, level acreage land
- Spacious master suite with ensuite featuring a bespoke black butt vanity, stone bath & basin, shower plus an adjoining, super-sized walk-in robe
- 4 bedrooms each with built-in robes
- Two living areas which include an activity room adjacent to 3 of the bedrooms and a large open plan living, dining and meals area
- Study nook
- Large galley style kitchen with quality Bosch appliances including 900mm induction cooktop and two pyrolytic ovens (one with steam), plumbed fridge space, large walk-in pantry, 2 bar fridges and breakfast bar
- Large undercover alfresco area overlooking pool
- High ceilings throughout
- Split air-conditioning system in master bedroom
- Polished concrete floors throughout
- Stylish Atlas ceiling fans throughout
- Imported Italian feature brickwork
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathroom and ensuite
- Roller blinds to windows
- Large linen cupboard
- Quality door furniture throughout
- Feature barn doors
- LED lighting throughout
- Walk through access from remote double lock-up garage
- Separate laundry with built in cupboards
- 12 x 4m in ground pool with pool blanket and roller
- 19kw solar with a 15kw inverter
- 3 Phase power
- Half-court basketball court
- 2 x 32,500l water tanks and 1 x 5,000l
- NBN optic fibre to the house
- Trickle feed town water available
- Taylex septic system
- Bosch heat pump hot water storage
- Large adjoining shed / workshop (12m x 9m)
- Established above ground veggie gardens
- Bar & post fencing with chicken wire infills to side boundary and returns
- Ample room for onsite storage for a jet-ski, boat, trailer, or caravan
- 11.3km to Cedar Creek State Primary School
- 16.5km to Tamborine Mountain State High School
- 23.3km to Rivermount College (Prep – 12)
- 25.1km to Beenleigh
- 2.2km to convenience shopping & service station
- 2.4km to Bearded Dragon (local tavern)
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Tamborine Real Estate Specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.