14 Serpentine St, Ormeau Hills, QLD, 4208
STUNNING 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH 3 LIVING AREAS
We invite you to inspect this beautiful single level family home situated in Ormeau Hills. This spacious 4-bedroom home is a showcase example of modern, lifestyle living, just perfect for relaxed entertaining and therefore warrants being at the very top of your list of homes to view.
14 Serpentine Street, Ormeau Hills offers 282m2 of living space which includes 57m2 of alfresco living on a 528m2 lot. This stand-out home will be highly sought after in this elevated Ormeau Hills location.
Step through the front door and you immediately know this contemporary home is very special indeed. From its high ceilings to its three separate living areas and the beautiful alfresco area this home offers every member of the family a place to spread out and enjoy this home to the fullest. The stunning kitchen is a central focus in this home and takes centre stage at the heart of the home and is conveniently located to the family, dining, living and outdoor entertaining areas.
As you wander through this home, your eyes are immediately drawn to the exquisite detail presented throughout which includes feature s-wave curtains and sheers, extra-large format tiles in the main living area, ducted air-conditioning throughout, stylish galley kitchen which features a large walk-in pantry, and 40mm stone bench tops and plenty of open space. A large timber deck has been added adjacent to the family room which offers additional outdoor recreational space for your family members and offers a complimentary backdrop to the family room.
The modern and spacious kitchen will be a delight to work in as it boasts 40mm stone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel free-standing gas and electric combo cooker, large walk-in pantry plumbed fridge space and breakfast bar.
In total this home delivers four generous bedrooms. The master suite is a beautiful retreat to enjoy. This bedroom features timber-look flooring, a large walk-in robe with built-in joinery and a stylish ensuite offering double vanities, large shower and separate toilet. The remaining bedrooms are all well sized and feature built-in robes and the same timber-look flooring.
Another exceptional feature of this contemporary home is yet another area for the family to relax in. The kids retreat area adjacent to the bedrooms is spacious enough to accommodate all your children’s toys etc away from the main living area. Alternatively, this area could also be utilised as home office or study if required.
The large main bathroom is centrally located and features a shower, bath, with a separate toilet for added convenience. Convenient walk-through access from the DLUG via the laundry is available.
Sitting in an elevated location this delightful family home is available for your immediate inspection.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas and 2 bathrooms
- Master suite with built-in robes and large ensuite featuring double vanities, separate toilet and generous sized shower
- Stylish entry
- Galley kitchen with 40mm stone bench top breakfast island bar, large walk-in pantry, 900mm stainless-steel free-standing gas/electric combo and plumbed fridge space
- Open plan dining and living areas
- Separate family room and kids retreat/study
- Stylish large format tiles in main living area and family room
- Large laundry featuring storage and side access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout plus
- High ceilings throughout
- Sound insulation to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Floor to ceiling drapes, and/or timber venetians throughout
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access to the dwelling plus rear access
- Undercover patio plus extensive outdoor decking
- 5.5kw solar panels plus solar hot water heating
- Fully fenced yard with 2 garden sheds
- Low maintenance property
- 3.8km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 5.9km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 4.9km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.8km - Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 3.5km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 3.9km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 3.1km – M1 North on ramp
- 2.8km – M1 South on ramp
- 4.4km – Ormeau Train Station
- 6.2km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Hills Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.