13 Rosella Ct, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
GREAT FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
This delightful family home situated in Norfolk Village warrants an immediate inspection to appreciate how welcoming this home is. Set on a 608m2 lot, this delightful home offers 159m2 of family living which includes an undercover deck at the rear. The rear yard of this property is also large enough that you could add a swimming pool of your dreams at a later date. This attractive home has more on offer than you can imagine, and clearly it won’t last long before it is snapped up.
Stepping into 13 Rosella Court, the tasteful renovation of this home sets a contemporary and welcoming atmosphere for you to enjoy. A large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge greets you upon arrival and becomes the central focus for family living. This space is air-conditioned for year-round comfort. Further on, there is an outdoor patio and undercover deck designed for outdoor entertaining and family living.
The modern renovated kitchen is an instant winner with its statement camphor laurel benchtops, sleek white cabinetry and statement black sink. Conveniently, the kitchen also overlooks the deck and back yard.
In total four bedrooms are offered. The master bedroom features an adjoining ensuite plus a built-in robe, and air conditioning. The remaining three bedrooms are generous in size and offer built-in robes. The main bathroom features a shower, bath, and vanity plus a separate toilet for added convenience. The high traffic areas of the house are finished with a stylish timber look hybrid flooring while the bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot.
A single car garage is included however additional undercover carparking could be added at this property. This home also features a large separate laundry with direct external access to the nearby clothesline. The large level rear yard offers plenty of space for your children and fur babies to safely play within the fenced property.
This delightful home is also within easy walking distance of the Norfolk Village State School, nearby sporting fields, Norfolk Village Shopping Centre and tavern. The rear of the property backs onto the Norfolk Park ensuring your continued privacy.
If you are looking for space for secure, off-road parking for your caravan, boat or camper-trailer the double side gates allow these to be parked securely behind gates at the property. This property also offers exceptional access to the M1 north and south and the many parks this part of Ormeau has on offer. If you are looking for a new home or an investment property, make it a point to inspect this great property before it is snapped up.
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom is air-conditioned with built-in robe and updated ensuite
- Stylish renovated kitchen with 70mm camphor laurel wooden benchtops, stainless steel electric appliances, feature black sink, pantry and ample storage cupboards
- Large open plan living, dining and lounge area
- Separate laundry with external access
- Air conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
- Timber look hybrid flooring to main living area and carpet to bedrooms
- Undercover outdoor deck area plus adjoining patio
- Electric hot water storage
- Renovated main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath & separate toilet
- Security screens to entry and patio doors
- Roller blinds and/or drapes with sheers throughout
- Storage cupboard
- Solar panels
- Fully fenced level rear yard
- Single lock up garage
- Low maintenance property with plenty of room for a pool (subject to council approval)
- Double side entry gates provide secure off-road parking for caravan, boat, camper trailer etc
- Backs onto Norfolk Park
- Conveniently located to local sporting fields, local shops and tavern and easy walk to Norfolk Village State School
850m – Norfolk Village State School (Primary within catchment)
6.8km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
5.9km – Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School
5.7km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
6.3km – Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
9.2km – LORDS (Prep – 12)
6.6km – Rivermount College (Pre-prep – 12)
3.7km – Woolworths Ormeau
4.7km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
1.8km – M1 North on ramp
2.0km – M1 South on ramp
8.6km – Ormeau Train Station
10.5km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.