10 Bellthorpe Road, Ormeau, QLD, 4208
STUNNING 4 BEDROOM HAMPTONS STYLED HOME WITH 4 LIVING AREAS
We invite you to inspect this beautiful double-storey family home situated in Ormeau. This spacious 4-bedroom home is a showcase example of a stunning modern Hamptons renovation which delivers lifestyle living, designed for relaxed family living and entertaining. This stand-out property will be highly sought after in this central Jacobs Ridge location.
10 Bellthorpe Road, Ormeau offers 339m2 of living space which includes 40m2 of alfresco living on a 700m2 lot.
Step through the impressive double front doors and you immediately know this contemporary, renovated Hamptons-style home is very special indeed. As you wander through this home, your eyes are immediately drawn to the exquisite detail presented throughout which includes high ceilings, feature floor-to-ceiling drapes, timber venetians and plantation shutters. Beautiful timber look flooring has been laid in all the central living areas whilst the bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet underfoot.
The stylish kitchen features stone benchtops, shaker cabinets, feature display pantry, a 900mm freestanding gas / electric combo cooker, feature LED lighting, plumbed fridge space, and a large walk-in pantry, and 40mm stone bench tops and plenty of open space. Additional luxe features are the island bench pop-up power pod and pendant lighting. This kitchen will be an absolute delight to work in and it is conveniently placed so that it overlooks the downstairs living areas and outdoor entertaining area and pool area.
In total this home delivers four generous bedrooms. The master suite is a luxurious and beautiful retreat to enjoy. Super-sized, the master suite features a large walk-in robe with built-in joinery and a stylish ensuite offering double vanities, a large shower, and a toilet. The master suite also includes a parent’s retreat with private balcony. The remaining bedrooms all located on the upper level are generously sized and feature built-in robes. If a 5th bedroom is required the downstairs study could easily be converted to another bedroom.
The upper level of this exceptional home also features another area for the family to relax in. The multi-purpose area adjacent to the bedrooms is a spacious area for relaxing in away from the main living area downstairs. Move in and set up your home office or study in the downstairs study located at the entry.
The large main bathroom is located upstairs and features a shower, bath, with a separate toilet for added convenience. A second bathroom is located on the lower level and conveniently includes a shower for an after-dip refresh following your swim.
Fully fenced, this property offers a safe place for your children and fur babies to play around and when it is time to cool off you can enjoy a dip in your very own resort-style pool with walk-in entry and waterfall features.
Sitting in a central Ormeau location this delightful family home is available for your immediate inspection.
- Tasteful Hamptons-themed renovation
- 4 bedrooms, 4 living areas and 3 bathrooms
- Generously sized master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite featuring double vanities, toilet, and generous sized shower
- Impressive portico with double entry doors
- Stylish, large kitchen with stone bench tops, shaker style cabinetry, breakfast island bar, large feature pantry, 900mm stainless-steel free-standing gas/electric combo cooker, plumbed fridge space, under cupboard LED lights, feature pendant lighting and pop-up power pod to the kitchen bench
- Separate lounge, dining, meals/sitting and formal living areas on the lower level with a multi-purpose room upstairs
- Stylish timber look flooring throughout main traffic areas upstairs and down
- Feature LED fireplace to the lounge room
- Large laundry featuring built-in storage plus walk-through access from the garage to the house
- Split air conditioning units to lounge, dining/family, formal lounge, multipurpose room, and master bedroom
- High ceilings throughout
- Floor to ceiling feature drapes, timber venetians and plantation shutters throughout
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal access to the dwelling plus rear access
- Under-stair storage
- Large undercover patio with built-in kitchen featuring wine fridge & plumbed sink, ceiling fan and gas bayonet
- 6.6kw solar panels
- Water tank
- Pebblecrete pool with beach entrance, fountain, and air-bubble feature
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Low maintenance property
- 5.2km – Ormeau State School Catchment (Primary within catchment)
- 1.1km – Ormeau Woods State High School (Secondary within catchment)
- 2.6km – Livingstone Christian College (Prep – 12)
- 3.2km - Toogoolawa (Special Non-Government School)
- 2.1km – Woolworths Ormeau
- 1.1km – Ormeau Village Shopping Centre & Coles
- 1.7km – M1 North on-ramp
- 4.6km – M1 South on-ramp
- 5.7km – Ormeau Train Station
- 5.7km – Bunnings Pimpama
Contact Morgan Oliver, your trusted Ormeau Real Estate specialist at JMO Property Group today on (07) 5517 5282 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Disclaimer: JMO Property Group has obtained the information presented herein from a variety of sources we believe to be reliable. The accuracy of this information, however, cannot be guaranteed by JMO Property Group and all parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.